The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4480
Original post by Josb
Who is George?

He lives in the jungle

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Maid Marian
He didn't turn up with his bouquet of flowers for my answer to the question of a coffee...

I knew it was too good to be true. A good looking, confident guy like that would never seriously be interested in someone like plain old me. :sad:

So he couldn't make it. There's always the chance that he was held back or he genuinely forgot. :lol:

You can't give up till a few days have gone by, at least.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RobML
He lives in the jungle

Posted from TSR Mobile

(8) G-G-George of the Jungle! (8)

Man, that was such a **** movie. I really need to watch it again.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Fatigued. Melancholy. Wasteful.
I feel ill -_- but otherwise happy :h:
Pained

Annoyed i just want standard knowledge.
阴沉
Fatigued. Melancholy. Wasteful.
Reply 4489
confused

lost

and all of those other feelings but Idk I guess
absolutely awful
Pretty depressed...I know that I've missed both my firm and my insurance choice universities. I just don't know what to do anymore, in terms of university...I can't afford to sit another year out, I'm already 20!
Brilliant
Original post by Pretty-Eyes
Pretty depressed...I know that I've missed both my firm and my insurance choice universities. I just don't know what to do anymore, in terms of university...I can't afford to sit another year out, I'm already 20!

I'm sure you haven't but even if you have there's always clearing. What course do you want to do?
There's also foundation years. Someone I knew got EEU at A-levels and managed to get a foundation place through clearing, couple of years later the same person is looking to graduate with a 2:1 in accounting and finance.
Im feeling odd, not sure whats up with me. Maybe im just a bit down :s-smilie:
Original post by Smilin’ Knight
Im feeling odd, not sure whats up with me. Maybe im just a bit down :s-smilie:

I hope you feel a bit better soon :console:
Spoke too soon..I'm so frustrated, anxious and annoyed..I hate feeling like stuck in a rock and a hard place of late and I don't see myself getting out anytime soon!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Hashim123
(8) G-G-George of the Jungle! (8)

Man, that was such a **** movie. I really need to watch it again.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha that film wasn't half bad tbh :tongue:
Disheartened. And finding it hard to focus on revision for my Politics exam tomorrow.
A bit frustrated, trying to look for some local activity clubs to join but a lot are quite expensive plus I always seem to have to chase up people to see if they are up for hanging out otherwise they don't really seem to contact me :erm:

Latest