The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by queen-bee
I like those lyrics

I wouldn't have considered them to be lyrics:erm: but um thanks I guess.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lustawny
Tired and bored ****less with life at the moment.

Original post by SassKing13
Glum, not tired :P and just missing someone...

<3

Posted from TSR Mobile
Now that I'm chilling to music I feel like dancing along in these dark and dead small town streets but there's one problem guys..

Spoiler

Sleepy. I got up early because I had stuff to do, didn't get a lot of sleep and now I feel like I could fall asleep on my keyboard. But I also feel satisfied because I got the work done. But also I have a sense of dread, I have more stuff to do later and I just can't be bothered at all.
I now feel like going for a run. It's 3:41 AM :colonhash:

Original post by misscaricature
Sleepy. I got up early because I had stuff to do, didn't get a lot of sleep and now I feel like I could fall asleep on my keyboard. But I also feel satisfied because I got the work done. But also I have a sense of dread, I have more stuff to do later and I just can't be bothered at all.

It's ok Kagura-chan, I'm sure pachi and gin-chan will help out! :u:
(edited 8 years ago)
I'm sleepyyyyy and my girlfriend is gorgeouuusss and I love her but I don't know if it's too soon and I'm too affectionate or infatuated to say it or whatever but she just makes me really happy and I haven't had any sleep last night so I'm going to go to sleep goodnight springfeld
A bit tired & bored right now, got work in the later for a few hours. Tomorrow should be more eventful with volunteering & going to this part in the evening :smile:

Thanks. I'll hopefully start feeling better soon.
Original post by swagyolo420
I just love satan :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

haha, fair dos :tongue:
Been away from my girlfriend for a few days... I always feel... empty when she's not around...
Been away from my girlfriend for a few days. I always feel "empty" when she's not around.

Although my books and Netflix are an adequate remedy.
Been away from my girlfriend for a few days. I always feel "empty" when she's not around.

Although my books and Netflix are an adequate remedy.
Nervous. Been up since 6am with toothache and jaw pain. NHS24 managed to secure me an appointment with my local emergency dentist at the hospital for tomorrow. I'm terrified :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Feel jaded
Original post by Spock's Socks
Nervous. Been up since 6am with toothache and jaw pain. NHS24 managed to secure me an appointment with my local emergency dentist at the hospital for tomorrow. I'm terrified :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aww I hope all is okay, you'll be fine :smile:
I feel incredibly embarssed at my Gcse perfromance . i was aimng for 6-10 a* now i will get 3- 4 A* there goes studying mEDCINE AT Oxbridge . THere worst part is gcses are not even difficult ffs fml
Original post by preetg97
Aww I hope all is okay, you'll be fine :smile:

Thanks :smile: I've always been scared of the dentist but now I have panic attacks so I'm even extra nervous :frown: my mum is going with me though. That should help :smile: its either that or being in pain with toothache so it just had to be done!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sending hugs to everyone who feels upset :smile:

:jumphug: :jumphug: :jumphug:

Spoiler

Disappointed. Taking it worse than I expected.

Original post by Feraligatr
Sending hugs to everyone who feels upset :smile:

:jumphug: :jumphug: :jumphug:

Spoiler

Thanks king cold <3

Latest