:smile:
How are you doing?

Oddly I don't like weekends but still not too bad, thank you :smile:
Original post by mogwai98
Oddly I don't like weekends but still not too bad, thank you :smile:

How come you don't like weekends?
Original post by Emily.97
How come you don't like weekends?

I don't know haha, I realise it doesn't make much sense. I think it's something to do with not having a fixed routine that I can easily follow like in the week.
Original post by mogwai98
I don't know haha, I realise it doesn't make much sense. I think it's something to do with not having a fixed routine that I can easily follow like in the week.

No, no, it makes complete sense. The week usually has structure and then it all falls apart during the weekend. You should create a list of things to do, or something. That way you still have a purpose of some sort.
Just got back from a long holiday and I already hate this British weather
Original post by Emily.97
No, no, it makes complete sense. The week usually has structure and then it all falls apart during the weekend. You should create a list of things to do, or something. That way you still have a purpose of some sort.

Oh okay, usually people say it's strange because at weekends you have more free time. I just try and treat them like normal working days but it's hard because obviously no one else does so it never feels quite like the rest of the week. Yes, I think the key is to keep busy.
Happiest I've been in ages
Stressed. That is literally all
Much boredom
cant sleep

:frown:
And the massive tsr a level countdown clock :colonhash:
really **** and confused
Original post by cupcakes87
Much boredom
cant sleep

:frown:

:console:

Spoiler

Lost.
Fatigued and back in bed..

Posted from TSR Mobile
I really want to play theScotsman's tune on the pipes :biggrin: but otherwise I'm really happy!

Stuffed my face today at our annual family meeting :smile:
Sad and excited
Lonely and stressed, sigh.

Latest