The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Feraligatr
:jumphug: PM me if you want someone to talk to

how could I refuse an offer from the Big Jaw Pokemon
Original post by Id and Ego seek
how could I refuse an offer from the Big Jaw Pokemon

:jumphug:
Actually, since the last few days I've definitely started to feel more sad and lonely :frown:

But it'll pass. Everything does.
Original post by Ser Alex Toyne
Actually, since the last few days I've definitely started to feel more sad and lonely :frown:

whats up?

:console:

You're right though, don't dwell too much on it and it'll pass :smile:

I currently feel like stepping onto a road with the hope that I'll get hit by a lorry
Original post by chelseafreak
whats up?

Just...I don't know. Genuine feelings of loss and loneliness for some reason.

But I get through such situations quickly enough. I hope :frown:
Original post by enaayrah
:console:

You're right though, don't dwell too much on it and it'll pass :smile:

I currently feel like stepping onto a road with the hope that I'll get hit by a lorry

You stress over exams as do I, but my aches are closer to the heart, if you get my meaning.
Just...I don't know. Genuine feelings of loss and loneliness for some reason.

But I get through such situations quickly enough. I hope :frown:

you'll feel better in time but it is difficult when you feel like this
Original post by Kadak
Im thinking about results day and the disappointment that will be on my parents and teachers faces.The fact that I couod have done better ,the fact that AQA f****d me over with all those data questions.
Also there wont be new seasons of some of my favourite anime.

It's okay just rewatch dragon ball z bruh :console:
You stress over exams as do I, but my aches are closer to the heart, if you get my meaning.

I do, and as hard as it is to believe, I feel sad about things other than exams too :redface:

Feel free to PM me if you want :smile:
as i've said before on here, worrying is natural but you need to distract yourself somehow because worrying won't change what the results are at the end of the day. It is annoying to know you missed out a question but whats done is done and you can't change it now. Think positively, i'm sure you've done enough. Good luck

Yeah that's true, it's just up until a few days ago I didn't really think about results day as much but now that it's getting closer and closer, I really can't help it but I'll find a way to distract myself.. Thank you!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Muhaha_6
Yeah that's true, it's just up until a few days ago I didn't really think about results day as much but now that it's getting closer and closer, I really can't help it but I'll find a way to distract myself.. Thank you!

Posted from TSR Mobile

i've been there, as i say try not to think about it although i know thats difficult. I'm here to help if you need to talk
Finding these days there is an increasing sentiment of melancholy that occurs too frequently
I feel ok :smile: considering what has happened in my life recently.

I think i am getting stronger but know sometime soon it will overwhelm me
Original post by Carpe Diem Jay
It's okay just rewatch dragon ball z bruh :console:

Its not dragon ball z ,its darker than black and D grayman.When I rewatch them it hurts even more,because I realise just how good they are and I wont ever see the characters again.
Original post by Kadak
Its not dragon ball z ,its darker than black and D grayman.When I rewatch them it hurts even more,because I realise just how good they are and I wont ever see the characters again.

Oh lel

Never seen, I'm sure it's good :redface:
i've been there, as i say try not to think about it although i know thats difficult. I'm here to help if you need to talk

Thank you, I really appreciate your help :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Muhaha_6
Thank you, I really appreciate your help :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

well if you need someone to talk feel free to pm and i'll be here to help
thanks, i wonder if life would be simpler if i'd be born in a different time

I wished I'd not met certain people, done certain things but hey ho. Saying that with me, I feel my life would of been so much different to what it is now but we live and learn with cards dealt to us and move forward. You'd probably still have life's struggles no matter which time you went to, I believe it's how you deal with them and accept it and move on!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Quiet _One86
I wished I'd not met certain people, done certain things but hey ho. Saying that with me, I feel my life would of been so much different to what it is now but we live and learn with cards dealt to us and move forward. You'd probably still have life's struggles no matter which time you went to, I believe it's how you deal with them and accept it and move on!

Posted from TSR Mobile

thats a good point, it is interesting to wonder though

Latest