The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Hi guys I'm feeling desperate!
I'm studying psychology master's and am doing my research about human resource investigating the talent selecting process. If you are interested in this, I would like to invite you to join my research! It might also be helpful for your future applications for jobs and interviews. All data will be used in dissertation.
http://survey.ex.ac.uk/start/impression
Almost in tears. I tried to look out for someone but ended up being the bad guy in the situation. No wonder people don't make an effort in being 'good'.
Original post by enaayrah
Almost in tears. I tried to look out for someone but ended up being the bad guy in the situation. No wonder people don't make an effort in being 'good'.

:hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Empty, bored and alone
Bored, just want to go back to university already

Posted from TSR Mobile

--------------

happy :love:
Can't describe the feeling! Happy and bouncy :tongue:
Sad!!😥 Dr APJ Abdul Kala, the missile man of India passed away yesterday.. Not my country yet the world has lost a great man. RIP sir.🇮🇳
Original post by cupcakes87

--------------

happy :love:

:h:

~
I'm feeling much happier now. I'm going to Manchester today for some help with uni applications and I start my placement tomorrow. Honestly, I just feel grateful that I'm fit and healthy and sort of on track to getting where I want to go.

I'll just have to try and not catch the MERS virus! :lol:
:frown:
I feel like I am just under water, but not drowning.

me too :frown:
Original post by chelseafreak
thats a good point, it is interesting to wonder though

We can wonder for sure but don't let it torment you either.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Quiet _One86
We can wonder for sure but don't let it torment you either.

Posted from TSR Mobile

i don't normally, i was just thinking about it in depth for a while yesterday
Scared
Original post by queen-bee
Scared

about what?
Thoughtful.
Original post by queen-bee
Scared

Did your infection pass?
I am feeling fantastic :h

Latest