The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by iSerendipity
Thank you, Anon. He's so mean :emo: i cri evrtym :frown:

If that is what Mr Skeltal wants, I'm happy. He can do no wrong :love:

There there :console: :hugs:

Good, I was gonna check if you'd question him but you're a good minion, well done :pierre: But hope you're well anyway :smile:
Reply 6641
I don't know. But I've been hooked on Netflix like crack recently as a way to avoid thinking about how I feel, so that's probably a bad sign.
Original post by Anon_98
Ooh yay, awww okay I'll check now- thank you. :h: I'm glad you saw sense and retracted upon your evil ways. :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, it's a nice not-scary gif this time :hugs: 3 betrayals in a row is only reserved for the worst of snakes :rofl:
I'm feeling really happy :biggrin::dance:
Original post by somemightsay888
There there :console: :hugs:

Good, I was gonna check if you'd question him but you're a good minion, well done :pierre: But hope you're well anyway :smile:

Don't ever question my dedication to Mr Skeltal :hand: yes, I'm well. Thank you anyway :smile:
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Like a bag of shiz!

:hugs: <3 If it's bc of your essay then you'll be able to do it Sherlocka- I believe in you. ^-^ If it helps, I'm staying up too.. doing some Maths hwk otherwise she's totally going to kill me. :cry2: *Cue highschool musical -"we're all in this together"/whatever it's called.*

Thank you, Anon. He's so mean :emo: i cri evrtym :frown:

That's okay. :jumphug: I know he is, I know. :console: <3

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anon_98
:hugs: <3 If it's bc of your essay then you'll be able to do it Sherlocka- I believe in you. ^-^ If it helps, I'm staying up too.. doing some Maths hwk otherwise she's totally going to kill me. :cry2: *Cue highschool musical -"we're all in this together"/whatever it's called.*

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you my dear, that actually helped a bit :smile: We are indeed!
Original post by somemightsay888
Yeah, it's a nice not-scary gif this time :hugs: 3 betrayals in a row is only reserved for the worst of snakes :rofl:

:rofl: Cannot believe you actually did it thrice. :rofl: Oh my, I thought we agreed you were the worst? XD :fuhrer:

Original post by Sharanx
I'm feeling really happy :biggrin::dance:

YayyyYy, I'm suddenly feeling really happy too. Can we scream in sync to celebrate? :dance:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anon_98
:rofl: Cannot believe you actually did it thrice. :rofl: Oh my, I thought we agreed you were the worst? XD :fuhrer:

YayyyYy, I'm suddenly feeling really happy too. Can we scream in sync to celebrate? :dance:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey, the last one was free hugs, it was a nice gif :innocent: We agreed iSnake was the worst for laughing at me tricking you :fuhrer:
Original post by Anon_98

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha, yeah sure! :wink: .. If you don't mind me asking, why are you really happy? :biggrin::happy2:
Original post by Sharanx
Haha, yeah sure! :wink: .. If you don't mind me asking, why are you really happy? :biggrin::happy2:

Ofc I don't mind you asking. :h:

Well, mainly bc of your post aha. XD I was initially feeling a bit 'meh' but I honestly passed over your comment and saw what you had written and a sudden flow of joy swept over my soul - the emoticon at the end of your sentence just added to it all. ^-^ Other than that, I've satisfied my hunger so that always makes me feel pretty content and I'm not entirely sure really...I don't think there's a proper reason. :bubbles:

What about yourself? :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anon_98
Ofc I don't mind you asking. :h:

Well, mainly bc of your post aha. XD I was initially feeling a bit 'meh' but I honestly passed over your comment and saw what you had written and a sudden flow of joy swept over my soul - the emoticon at the end of your sentence just added to it all. ^-^ Other than that, I've satisfied my hunger so that always makes me feel pretty content and I'm not entirely sure really...I don't think there's a proper reason. :bubbles:

What about yourself? :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh, that's sweet :h: .. I've private messaged you! :biggrin:
Original post by Anon_98

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :boring::biggrin::bawling:
V confused
Really tired, I want to go back to bed lol.
paranoid @Alexion
Really tired, I want to go back to bed lol.

Me too
Knackered applied for over 80 jobs today on cv library I think they are fed up with me

Posted from TSR Mobile
Tired, lonely.... (who knows, who cares for me...)
Original post by onebro
Tired, lonely.... (who knows, who cares for me...)

whats wrong?

Latest