The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by elliemayxo
Angry and hungry :wink:

oops i apologise :colondollar: *awkward*
sorry i just assumed most people drink (apart from myself) as i always hear about people doing it at school.:s-smilie:
sorry :adore::lovehug:
Busy busy busy

But

Positive positive positive

:h:
Mixed emotions really. Could be worse, but certainly could be better.
Original post by TheGreatImposter
I feel so numb right now, feeling all these conflicting emotions right now but I hope it's just a phase in my life and it'll pass. I just wish I didn't have a tendency to over think EVERY SINGLE little situation and put my own advice into practice.

There is something slightly therapeutic about writing this out to complete strangers over the internet.

Posted from TSR Mobile

we are here to help however we can
Scared :tongue:
Feeling like this after i've read something ---> :eek:.. :colondollar:.. :love:.. :dance:.. :hugs:.. :giggle:.. :gasp:.. :grin:.. :lovehug:.. :party2:

:mmm:
(edited 8 years ago)
tired. but eating burger and fries at 11pm even though I've already eaten.:colondollar:
Horny, tired and frustrated.
Feel cosy. I've had a really busy day and couldn't wait to get home to crawl into bed. Feels good :smile:
Original post by starlight82
Feel cosy. I've had a really busy day and couldn't wait to get home to crawl into bed. Feels good :smile:

Got ya love that, electric blanket and hot chocolate:smile: Youtube videos x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Quiet _One86
Got ya love that, electric blanket and hot chocolate:smile: Youtube videos x

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's like you can see into my soul :jumphug: I was drinking hot choc just a little while ago while watching funny Youtube vids :h: Have you had a good day?
:awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome:

VERY HAPPYYYY!! :elefant::happy2::danceboy::elefant::happy2::danceboy::elefant::happy2::danceboy::elefant::happy2::danceboy:
Original post by Incredible97
:awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome:

VERY HAPPYYYY!! :elefant::happy2::danceboy::elefant::happy2::danceboy::elefant::happy2::danceboy::elefant::happy2::danceboy:

Let me make you even happierrrr

:elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant:

:lovehug:
Original post by RiverOfTears
Let me make you even happierrrr

:elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant:

:lovehug:

Those pink elephants are making me nauseous.
Original post by That's so mean:(
Those pink elephants are making me nauseous.

Why? :frown:

Had a bad experience with them at a young age or something? :lol:
Original post by RiverOfTears
Why? :frown:

Had a bad experience with them at a young age or something? :lol:

Idk I get nauseous even when in a car and the journey is long.:lol:

When I was younger I used to get nightmares about this weird looking dinosaur on this children's programme called Barney, that pink dinosaur was the closest I got to a pink elephant. :/
im feelin bre wavy man, lisnin to yung lean nd sippin on my vinegar lemon and honey tea.
i'm at a rather pleasant temperature. I feel slightly dizzy and tired, but so awake. I've spent the evening on TSR. I'm quite bored.
I'm feel great ^^ :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by starlight82
It's like you can see into my soul :jumphug: I was drinking hot choc just a little while ago while watching funny Youtube vids :h: Have you had a good day?

I have that insight to like minded souls lol..hugs to you also. I love chocolate orange options and watching youtube, who needs a tv these days. I've a muddley day to be fair. Lots of admin stuff on my plate. how bout you?

Latest