The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I don't know how humanity can move forward after that unbeatable piece of poetry, Anon. I mean, wow.
Original post by ironandbeer2
I don't know how humanity can move forward after that unbeatable piece of poetry, Anon. I mean, wow.

It'll be hard but I believe that they'll manage it. Tyty. :blush:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by anon_98
it'll be hard but i believe that they'll manage it. Tyty. :blush:

Spoiler

posted from tsr mobile

how do you have so much rep??
how do you have so much rep??

XD Bc I'm cool. :cool:

Source: Honorary fellow of The Official TSR Cool Society.

Posted from TSR Mobile
How I am feeling right now?

Highly anxious, little bit scared. Why? I really struggle with changes and rescheduling things. And a teacher e-mailed me asking me to permenantly change our regular meeting on Sunday, Wednesday is when it used to be. So I feel little I do not quite know what to expect of tomorrow.
Original post by Anon_98
XD Bc I'm cool. :cool:

Source: Honorary fellow of The Official TSR Cool Society.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I bet there is corruption afoot here :colonhash:
I bet there is corruption afoot here :colonhash:

You would lose that bet. :teehee: Although, it isn't bc of the fact I consider myself to be kinda nice ,xD probably more to do with the fact I post quite a lot so I suppose TSRians have no choice but to take pity on my soul. :emo:

Why do you make such a statement, do you not believe my posts are worthy of rep¡?! :fuhrer:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Midgeymoo17
How I am feeling right now?

Highly anxious, little bit scared. Why? I really struggle with changes and rescheduling things. And a teacher e-mailed me asking me to permenantly change our regular meeting on Sunday, Wednesday is when it used to be. So I feel little I do not quite know what to expect of tomorrow.

Why a meeting with a teacher on a Sunday? Hope you're ok btw.
Original post by Anon_98
You would lose that bet. :teehee: Although, it isn't bc of the fact I consider myself to be kinda nice ,xD probably more to do with the fact I post quite a lot so I suppose TSRians have no choice but to take pity on my soul. :emo:

Why do you make such a statement, do you not believe my posts are worthy of rep¡?! :fuhrer:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Apologies, your rep is fine, lol most people have far more than you god it's so lame...my beef is your ability to rep me every time you choose to :colonhash: :colonhash:
Apologies, your rep is fine, lol most people have far more than you god it's so lame...my beef is your ability to rep me every time you choose to :colonhash: :colonhash:

XD There's totally no need to apologise Iron, I was joking. :hugs: <3 Yes, thats true. XD I agree aha..it is quite lame but for some reason I find the concept ever so exciting. :s-smilie:
:rofl: I would do it more often, but you never post. Infact, it's quite intriguing...you always seem to be online yet it's... almost like you're not. O_o

Posted from TSR Mobile
Why a meeting with a teacher on a Sunday? Hope you're ok btw.

She e-mailed me Sunday telling me to change our Wednesday meeting. Which went to change it got offered the most inconvenient times possible. And yeah it's ok I know that changes to my normal make me feel this way and like rational part of me thinks oh how silly but gut still feels like someone has just really let you down and worries about remembering the change.
Original post by Anon_98
XD There's totally no need to apologise Iron, I was joking. :hugs: <3 Yes, thats true. XD I agree aha..it is quite lame but for some reason I find the concept ever so exciting. :s-smilie:
:rofl: I would do it more often, but you never post. Infact, it's quite intriguing...you always seem to be online yet it's... almost like you're not. O_o

Posted from TSR Mobile

And how do you know I'm online if I'm not posting hmmm ehh? :colonhash:
Original post by Midgeymoo17
She e-mailed me Sunday telling me to change our Wednesday meeting. Which went to change it got offered the most inconvenient times possible. And yeah it's ok I know that changes to my normal make me feel this way and like rational part of me thinks oh how silly but gut still feels like someone has just really let you down and worries about remembering the change.

You'll be fine, get a diary and if she's being unreasonable point it out to her. If she doesn't like it, take it to the head of department.
And how do you know I'm online if I'm not posting hmmm ehh? :colonhash:

Bc I stalk you, duhhHhHHhh. :h: + so I see that your profile is always green. XD Is there a secret TSR MI9 service that I don't know about? :puppyeyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anon_98
Bc I stalk you, duhhHhHHhh. :h: + so I see that your profile is always green. XD Is there a secret TSR MI9 service that I don't know about? :puppyeyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

There used to be a TSR Mossad operation, if you don't believe me ask around long term users
There used to be a TSR Mossad operation, if you don't believe me ask around long term users

:lol: Oh gosh really¿ >.< Were you a part of it? XD No... I believe you - Iron wouldn't lie to Anon_98.. :no:

I should probably try to rest my eyes now though. ^-^ G'night + sleep well, Iron. I hope you're doing well btw. :hugs: <3

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anon_98
:lol: Oh gosh really¿ >.< Were you a part of it? XD No... I believe you - Iron wouldn't lie to Anon_98.. :no:

I should probably try to rest my eyes now though. ^-^ G'night + sleep well, Iron. I hope you're doing well btw. :hugs: <3

Posted from TSR Mobile

Goodnight forever onliner :colonhash: :smile:
stressed, tired and hopeless ":sad:"
Wide awake, slightly pissed off a little cause i have to do this personal statement and KNOW I won't lol, other than that pretty damn amazing!

Latest