The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Pleased because Mrs B has hidden one of those fabric advert calendars with pockets in her stock cupboard and filled it with sweets for the children! We're not allowed to give the children anything to eat at all so she's being really naughty but I'm really pleased because Christmas is all about the treats:biggrin:
Actually quite optimistic. My therapy for OCD starts next week and then its Christmas soon. I feel like I have a lot to look forward to now :smile:
Dying for coffee, but can't be bothered to make it :tea:
Amazing cause I'm getting my very own dog in a month or so!!!
Original post by nucdev
:hugs:

Thank you :smile: Feeling a little better as the day went on.
I feel generally **** all the time, just always so tired of everything
Exhausted and anxious about a great number of things.
I don't know what to do about some of it!
I must sleep soon to switch off this but it's so hard.
Otherwise I'm ok - carrying on as normal as possible.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Must :work:
Like a piece of sh*t.
I had an interview at Chester today. I felt pretty unbothered about going because I already have an offer from somewhere I liked better, but now I'm feeling really conflicted because I actually really liked it and thought the interview went very well!! Chester town centre is like DIAGON ALLEY! :zomg: Soooo many stunning tall buildings and castle walls and bridges and pillars and narrow old fashioned staircases and hidden alleys with little shops hidden in them. Honestly, it was like stepping into another world! Soooo quaint. And the uni building itself overlooks a big river and is right by the city walls and it's stunning. Really really stunning!

Also the big guy who interviewed me said at the end that, "It's rare for me to say something like this but meeting you, littlenorthernlass, has been delightful and I hope that if you get an offer, you accept it because I'd really like to work with you." :zomg:

So I'm feeling both happy because it went so well and unhappy because now I don't know how I'm going to choose my final uni!!!:dontknow::sad:
Original post by Kitty-meaw
Like a piece of sh*t.

Same and also very upset, I'm just wondering how the act helping someone is seen todays as an attempt to rob someone, I mean, wth?! 😞😒
(edited 8 years ago)
Putting a deposit down on my doggy tomorrow - couldn't be happier :biggrin:
Original post by Goaded
Putting a deposit down on my doggy tomorrow - couldn't be happier :biggrin:

which breed?
Original post by OU Student
which breed?

A golden retriever - I had one growing up but then my dad wanted bassett hounds so we had them for a while (still have them lmao) but we all miss having a golden retriever a looot! So for my first dog I'm getting one :biggrin: I'm so excited!!!
Just feeling like **** basically :bricks:
Original post by Goaded
A golden retriever - I had one growing up but then my dad wanted bassett hounds so we had them for a while (still have them lmao) but we all miss having a golden retriever a looot! So for my first dog I'm getting one :biggrin: I'm so excited!!!

Enjoy! One of my parents dogs is part retriever. (and part spaniel)
Original post by OU Student
Enjoy! One of my parents dogs is part retriever. (and part spaniel)

Oh I will! Thank you.
And that's super cute :O
My other option was a cocker spaniel. ^.^
I'm currently full of phlegm. Lovely :frown:
I'm feeling good - Muse style
I feel lucky.
I have such a wonderful, supportive family. I don't appreciate them enough. :smile:

Latest