The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Like David Cameron when he woke up on the 8th of May.
happy and calm :smile:
Original post by BrokenLife
A bit better than this morning.
A bit nervous as I just applied for a job. Hope to get in. :frown:

Good luck! Though don't let it distract you from uni tbh
Original post by BrokenLife
A bit better than this morning.
A bit nervous as I just applied for a job. Hope to get in. :frown:

Best of luck person :smile:
im feeling proud cos i started up a blog! check it out https://itsthatdeep.wordpress.com/2016/01/04/why-i-hate-the-word-slut/ my new post is about why i hate the word slut!! loool
I'm afraid about whining about the same crap I was feeling last year on my blog.

Is it a bad idea to use that platform for that?
Original post by yesyesrah
im feeling proud cos i started up a blog! check it out https://itsthatdeep.wordpress.com/2016/01/04/why-i-hate-the-word-slut/ my new post is about why i hate the word slut!! loool

I might read it, I guess....

I'm a bit of a slut.
Restless, bored, irritable.
Feeling incredibly down :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Changing Skies
Feeling incredibly down :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

aw, what's wrong? :hugs:
Original post by Illiberal Liberal
aw, what's wrong? :hugs:

I don't even know, just get like this sometimes :sad:

Thanks for asking :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Changing Skies
I don't even know, just get like this sometimes :sad:

Thanks for asking :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

smileeee :biggrin:

if you ever need someone to talk to VM/PM coolcavy or anon_98 because they are both extremely lovely people and will send you the longest/cutest messages you will have no choice but to smile :wink:
Original post by Illiberal Liberal
smileeee :biggrin:

if you ever need someone to talk to VM/PM coolcavy or anon_98 because they are both extremely lovely people and will send you the longest/cutest messages you will have no choice but to smile :wink:

I thought you were permed lmao
Doing an all nighter and feeling ****ty :sigh:
Just got told 'I've cheated once, I'll happily do it again'. How do you think I feel?
I'm not as tired as I need to be. The general feeling in life currently is a mix of stress and boredom. Gotta a bunch of assessments in over the next week, and I dunno if I wanna live in this house next year, or whether to take a year out or what. Bit stuck mentally I guess.
Confused.sad.tired and annoyed

Posted from TSR Mobile
More online tests yay...

To clarify this means not happy at all :colonhash:
Original post by Skratch My Itch
I'm not as tired as I need to be. The general feeling in life currently is a mix of stress and boredom. Gotta a bunch of assessments in over the next week, and I dunno if I wanna live in this house next year, or whether to take a year out or what. Bit stuck mentally I guess.

Urgh living arrangements are the worst... I've got some people I'm meant to be living with next year but now I don't want to because I'd rather live with some other people who have offered and it's like... :dontknow:

Original post by Pharmaholic
Just got told 'I've cheated once, I'll happily do it again'. How do you think I feel?

Your bf/gf is a savage :rofl: :console:

Latest