The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by lou 22
Oh alright :smile:, its all for a good cause because once you gain your qualification the stressiig should hopefully be a thing of the past :wink:.

I am alright, just a few more days of stress then I will either be a very happy bunny or a slightly knarked off one :biggrin:.

Awww why what happens in a few days?
Reply 81
Original post by LickingCarpet
Horny :sexface: :colondollar:

Lol, go do what you need to do then :tongue: I am on the no schliking list so am trying hard to keep my hands high :biggrin:.
Reply 82
Original post by Aria Enoshima
Type in 'I'm really feeling it' into any search engine.
That is all that needs to be said on this.

Shulks super smash bros ,no wonder I had no clue.
Equally excited, relieved, stressed and tired :biggrin: Relieved and excited as I finally got my work experience placement sorted out today...the slot is next week and I only found out a few days ago that the insurance hadn't gone through so I was terrified I'd have to spend the whole week in study at school haha.

also stressed and tired bc in the middle of mock AS levels...I still have 3 to go but I am so over revision now!
Original post by lou 22
Lol, go do what you need to do then :tongue: I am on the no schliking list so am trying hard to keep my hands high :biggrin:.

I'm trying to resist to be honest :biggrin:
Reply 85
Original post by Master Jack
About my existence. The afterlife. My soul. The end of the world. My future. My sexuality. EVERYTHING.

Damn your brain must need rest, thinking about all of those then worrying about them too :frown:.
stressed and ill :redface:
Reply 87
Original post by Gott
****** down in the dephs of despondency, pissed of with life and dazed from the rollicking by my chemistry teacher about getting a U in the mock, at parents evening

You will be good, you can make the grade need, just needs determination.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 88
Original post by Spock's Socks
Weird. I haven't felt right since I had a bad panic attack a fortnight ago :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Have you been to your doctors Spocks? Haven’t they suggested anything useful?
Original post by cupcakes87
stressed and ill :redface:

awww!! im giving out free hugs today :biggrin::redface:
Reply 90
Original post by Anayaaa
Tell me about it! But it's not my crush that's the problem :angry: I can't draw to save my life! And good luck, that's sounds like an awesome life plan! :smile:

:frown:, It has taken me five years to finally figure out what I want to do so hun in time you will find something suitable for you :wink:.
Kinda like this :bricks:
The bricks represent Alevel Maths, Physics and Chemistry.
Pretty upset :P
Reply 93
Original post by lou 22
:frown:, It has taken me five years to finally figure out what I want to do so hun in time you will find something suitable for you :wink:.

Aww thank you. :smile:
Original post by lou 22
I am feeling mixed emotions I want to scream but I want to cry, How are you feeling and tell me why :smile:.

My answer to this question depends on why you have a badge.
Original post by Gott
****** down in the dephs of despondency, pissed of with life and dazed from the rollicking by my chemistry teacher about getting a U in the mock, at parents evening

i read that like a rap, im sorry :frown:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 96
Original post by lorn.
Awww why what happens in a few days?

I find out if my plans have been approved if not back to the drawing board :smile:.
Original post by Inexorably
Pretty upset :P

same. i just give people hugs when i feel like ****. i feel so depressed, but i dont know why. i dont really have a reason. its weird.
Reply 98
Original post by Bethaaaaany
Equally excited, relieved, stressed and tired :biggrin: Relieved and excited as I finally got my work experience placement sorted out today...the slot is next week and I only found out a few days ago that the insurance hadn't gone through so I was terrified I'd have to spend the whole week in study at school haha.

also stressed and tired bc in the middle of mock AS levels...I still have 3 to go but I am so over revision now!

Your work experience sound like it should be well awesome :biggrin: where you doing it? if you don’t mind me asking.
Reply 99
Original post by lou 22
I find out if my plans have been approved if not back to the drawing board :smile:.

Aww I can imagine that being stressful having to redo something, what are they for (if you don't mind me asking)?

Latest