The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lou 22

Damn, I hope your tutor gets back to work asap, that your rship issues can be resolved and that you get better soon huni pie.

Thats a right tongue twister, but sounds like a good weekend all in all. That siounds like a good plan :smile:.

We have a supply so I'm back learning so I cant complain.

The relationship issues has been resolved after many tears, but sometimes thats what they need :smile:

So I'm a bit better today - slightly drunk rn but after the week i've had, I kinda need it.

It is, but it works, we go double dates and all, and its fun :smile:
Reply 1121
Original post by zhang-liao
I feel like I'm underachieving, I just did a few questions from a past paper and I managed to achieve only 21/29 which is only 72%

But comparing that with the actual paper, I would've got a low A (UMS wise)

72% x 80 = 57.6 which is about 102 UMS but that paper had low grade boundaries compared to the newer ones
:redface:

Oh you are a math wizz. Thats just this one case though. You will be able to nail it :smile:.
Original post by lou 22
Oh you are a math wizz. Thats just this one case though. You will be able to nail it :smile:.

:no: I'm not a Math Wizz, I just love Chemistry :lol:

I guess so, the grade boundaries for that paper were low suggesting it was quite difficult compared to other papers
I wanna kill someone today :h:
Reply 1124
Original post by GeorgeBuxey94
Pretty shytty but what's new..

Same, whats up with you?

I have burnt my hand so want to cry and on top of that my mom is really pissing me right flaming off.
Stressed!
:no: I'm not a Math Wizz, I just love Chemistry :lol:

I guess so, the grade boundaries for that paper were low suggesting it was quite difficult compared to other papers

All I can say is that because I did AS maths last year you just have to practise a lot. Now that I'm doing A2 Maths, C1 and C2 just seems so easy - trust me. :smile:
Original post by Mary562
All I can say is that because I did AS maths last year you just have to practise a lot. Now that I'm doing A2 Maths, C1 and C2 just seems so easy - trust me. :smile:

To be honest, I'm not taking Maths at AS because I got a B at GCSE and chickened out and I've heard that many B graders at GCSE tend to flop AS Maths because they lack knowledge so I'm worried about taking it next year even though I need it to apply for the Chemistry course at Imperial :cry2:
I'm alright right now. Need the loo, but must watch "The Undateables" first.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1129
Original post by Afghan Warrior
Crying really hard. Just realised I have no one. I don't have my family anymore, I don't have my boyfriend anymore. I have no friends. I have no one. I mean nothing to everyone. I just want to die. I want this to be over. I'm tired of living the same routine everyday. There's no happiness anymore. My life is dark and miserable. I can't do this anymore :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Better times will come huni pie, you are just in a rut. Can you and your family not put your differences aside? as well as with your boyfriend?

What is that wrong that everyone has gone?
Original post by queen-bee
I wanna kill someone today :h:

:lolwut:

I'm assuming you're really mad aren't you. Let it out and vent. Just let it out on TSR :hugs:
Original post by Quilt
Stressed!

:hugs: A-Levels? GCSE's?

We're all stressed out so you're not alone. Just relax and sleep and eat well :hugs:
Original post by Skratch My Itch
I'm alright right now. Need the loo, but must watch "The Undateables" first.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why don't you just go toilet before you leak? That why you enjoy your programme more :curious:
Original post by lou 22
Same, whats up with you?

I have burnt my hand so want to cry and on top of that my mom is really pissing me right flaming off.

:hugs: How did you burn your hand?

I hate when that happens, hope the pain soothes. Wash your hand under cold water, it should help relieve the pain :hugs:
Reply 1134
Original post by Mary562
I just feel down for some reason and I have a really bad headache as well :frown:

I hope you feel brighter soo hun :hugs:

4head and paracetomol will hopefully help you.
:hugs: A-Levels? GCSE's?

We're all stressed out so you're not alone. Just relax and sleep and eat well :hugs:

A Level but it's actually not them I'm stressing about! Just having so many doubts about what to do. I've applied to uni, received all my offers, chosen my firm and insurance and now I'm not even sure I want to go anymore! But I don't know what I'd do if I didn't..

Sick of spending my life in education leading up to exams that lead up to further education that lead up to further exams! It just isn't I life I'd considered fulfilled haha. :frown:

Thank you anyway! x
:lolwut:

I'm assuming you're really mad aren't you. Let it out and vent. Just let it out on TSR :hugs:

I'm a mixture of many things. I've 24 hours ago and now I'm soooo moody!
To be honest, I'm not taking Maths at AS because I got a B at GCSE and chickened out and I've heard that many B graders at GCSE tend to flop AS Maths because they lack knowledge so I'm worried about taking it next year even though I need it to apply for the Chemistry course at Imperial :cry2:

Oh I see :console: so are you in Yr 12?
That's not totally true I have a friend who got a B at GCSE and also got a B for AS. Anything is possible :smile:
Nice Chemistry -I dropped Chem last year did awful in at at AS
Original post by lou 22
I hope you feel brighter soo hun :hugs:

4head and paracetomol will hopefully help you.

Thank you :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 1138
Maybe just maybe, someone took it :holmes:

How expensive was it?

Hope you find it lou :hugs:

I hope not, it is £60 something pound so not cheap :/.

Hopefully fingers crossed.
:angelblush:

Hugs everyone :grouphugs:

Latest