Dw im sure things will work out :hugs:

Thank you sweetie X
Reply 141
Original post by tonema90
I feel good, need to go to work soon, and bring a book or two

Will you be taking TSR with you?
I will bring it)
Original post by lou 22
That combo go hand in hand and i truky hate ut argghh.
I feel your pain :hugs: :tongue:
Reply 144
Original post by ProfessorStatic
Unsure about what to choose for my GCSE's, irritated that I didnt put more effort into learning a language, feeling stupid becuase I didnt participate/stay with a physical activitie from the age of eight, Stupid because everything seemed so much clearer 2 months ago and now it's like a jigsaw with lost pieces. I also dont know if i will be able to continue watching the type of tv shows that I watched in the past whilst at the same time persue my ambitions -which i'm not 100% of-

You are like a plate at toby carvery, over filled. Well overrun but i remember feeling the same with my gcse choices :frown:, I did 3years of spanish and all I can remember is me llAmo lou xD. same for me with life seeming clearer 2 months ago. As for being unsure depending on your age everyone has been there, it has taken me 5years to find out what I want to stick to in life.
Reply 145
Original post by tonema90
I will bring it)

Good stuff :biggrin:.
Stressed, annoyed, angry, jealous, but happy at the same time. (If that's possible) :rolleyes:
Why?)
Original post by lou 22
You are like a plate at toby carvery, over filled. Well overrun but i remember feeling the same with my gcse choices :frown:, I did 3years of spanish and all I can remember is me llAmo lou xD. same for me with life seeming clearer 2 months ago. As for being unsure depending on your age everyone has been there, it has taken me 5years to find out what I want to stick to in life.

Any advice?
Original post by lou 22
Good stuff :biggrin:.

Why?)
Feel good
Sick. Awful headache. Just a bit sad. :frown:
Absolutely awful because I made an embarrassingly bad mistake which has dire consequences.
In a state of perpetual neutrality.
Pretty ****.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by lou 22
Cooool!! I tried to do work experience at a hosputal they said no :frown:.

Aww that's not fair :frown: I'm very lucky because where I live there is a charity who sets up or facillitates work experience placements for prospective medicine students, it must be really tricky if you have to do it all yourself.
I'm feeling bored and unsatisfied.
Tired and bored.
I'm feeling good :smile:

Just went to do my volunteering role at a hospital near me and had a nice chat with some patients!
I'm unwell, so annoyed. Apart from that, not bad.

Latest