Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I sent my UCAS application around a month ago and had applied for Greenwich and 4 other Universities. As time went on, I received 3 offers but hadn't heard from Greenwich. With Greenwich being one of my favourites, I was anxious to hear back, so kept waiting.

Other people in my class sent their application about 3 weeks after me and had heard back from Greenwich. I wasn't sure why this was, but kept waiting. Other people started to hear back and I was wondering why I hadn't as I was first in my class to send my UCAS application.

I read on my confirmation letter from Greenwich that there is an online application track (I had only just discovered this today!). So I logged onto the website, entered my details and currently under the 'University Decision' tab, it says REF. I'm not sure what this means.
    Also, under the 'Candidate Response' tab it says 'Awaiting', so I'm not really sure what this means.

Does anyone know what REF is? It would mean a lot, as it feels like I've been waiting for their response for the longest time!

Thank you,
    - Hayley x

ReputationRep:
    Im not sure if this is any help but referred is when the appplication has been passed onto the university

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: January 13, 2015
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.