The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
Original post by AI14
the confirmation email says exactly 18:00
on their website it says application should be in 'at' 6.00 latest.
and it was exactly that hadn't ticked over

Do they take seconds into account? haha, I think if your on 18:00 they would give you 59.9 seconds to send it off to be classed as 18:00. I presume its on time by the sounds of it. Give them a call or something just to be sure.
Reply 121
Original post by Joeey
Do they take seconds into account? haha, I think if your on 18:00 they would give you 59.9 seconds to send it off to be classed as 18:00. I presume its on time by the sounds of it. Give them a call or something just to be sure.

Yeah will do tomorrow when the lines open, bit of a tense moment hope it don't go against me.
Reply 122
Original post by AI14
Yeah will do tomorrow when the lines open, bit of a tense moment hope it don't go against me.

It only seems to display the minutes, so you should be fine unless 18:00 is classed as late and 17:59 isn't. Hopefully you will be okay! I would be devastated if a single minute managed to cost me a place at a university or on a course. I wish you the best of luck mate! :smile:

Let me know how it is!
Reply 123
Yes I was on track to easily hand it in time but then suddenly realised my PS was to long and wouldn't fit in box, so had to spend time revising it a little. Got to checkout and had a different card on me submitted at 17.55 but threw me back in circle to enter that veri sign password and because i always use barclays which never asks for it I forgot the HSBC one! so had to quickly reset it which wasted crucial last minutes and hit the button and its registered as exactly 18:00! a grey area now :/
Reply 124
That's pretty similar to me. I had to cut out a whole paragraph to make it all fit :frown:
My card wouldn't go through so I had to run around looking for my other one. Managed to get it through at exactly 18.00
Reply 125
Original post by F1Z$3Y
That's pretty similar to me. I had to cut out a whole paragraph to make it all fit :frown:
My card wouldn't go through so I had to run around looking for my other one. Managed to get it through at exactly 18.00

Wow someone actually did the exact same thing as me lol. Did u get an email after the initial one saying your application has been sent to all your unis or is that standard letter regardless of time?
Original post by Joeey
Ive literally rung, emailed and messaged everyone haha! My issue was to do with my college, it was almost as if it was being ignored by everyone who is a UCAS officer. UCAS couldn't help me. Id get in touch with everyone, from UCAS to your employer etc. Its pretty urgent now so id get to it asap if i were you. I would try and get it done today since tomorrows the deadline and you don't want to encounter anymore issues.

All sorted and sent now! :smile:
Reply 127
Original post by ames123
All sorted and sent now! :smile:

Good! Did mine a few hours before the deadline, was manic haha. Over with now and submitted on time! All is good :smile: Goodluck mate! :smile:
Original post by Joeey
Good! Did mine a few hours before the deadline, was manic haha. Over with now and submitted on time! All is good :smile: Goodluck mate! :smile:

Hi, a year later and some still have this problem lol :tongue:. So im in the EXACT situation you were in and wanted to know what the final solution was? Did the collage forget to accept your request? Thanks
Reply 129
Original post by Pyslocke
Hi, a year later and some still have this problem lol :tongue:. So im in the EXACT situation you were in and wanted to know what the final solution was? Did the collage forget to accept your request? Thanks

It ended up going through and all was fine! Im currently at my chosen uni and really enjoying it! So im glad im not in your situation currently haha! Was a pain in the ass doing the ucas stuff last but im so glad i sorted it in time. Where are you looking to go and what to study? Goodluck! :smile:
In my UCAS Application I got Problem in Pay/Send Option. As when i fill this option and click on Make Payment then it is not Proceed and they ask that
Your transaction could not be accepted at this time. Please retry or use an alternative card. Please Help What Should I do ??
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Naveed John Paul
In my UCAS Application I got Problem in Pay/Send Option. As when i fill this option and click on Make Payment then it is not Proceed and they ask that
Your transaction could not be accepted at this time. Please retry or use an alternative card. Please Help What Should I do ??

Use an alternative card.

You have plenty of time to sort this.
I Have a Debit Card/Credit Card from Al-Habib Bank of Pakistan but it is not proceed through this so I Want to Know that "What is an alternative card" ?? Should it Proceed through Visa Card
I Have a Debit Card/Credit Card from Al-Habib Bank of Pakistan but it is not proceed through this so I Want to Know that "What is an alternative card" ?? Should it Proceed through Visa Card

Use another different card, which should work.
Should Visa Card Work ?? You sure
Should Visa Card Work ?? You sure

Yes, but check your bank's OK with a UK transaction.
Ps, in future to attract my attention please quote my post.
Sir i contact with bank and they told that you As you have debit card but transaction could not proceed through it so you should use credit card. So i want your help that if transaction could possible through Credit card
Sir i contact with bank and they told that you As you have debit card but transaction could not proceed through it so you should use credit card. So i want your help that if transaction could possible through Credit card

Yes

Posted from TSR Mobile
What is the DEADLINE for Medical Programs in UCAS
What is the DEADLINE for Medical Programs in UCAS

15th October 18:00 UK time

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending