Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    If I leave my current degree (during my first year) can I get another loan for fees and maintenance to start again in a different uni?
    • Official TSR Representative

    Official TSR Representative
    Hello 25kay,

    If this is the first year you have received funding from us then yes you can use this as your gift year.

    As long as you do not change course again or have to repeat any years of your study you will receive full funding for the new course.

    You will have to apply as a New Student when making your application to us.

Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.