Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I have had my interviews and have been offered a place at all three universities that run this course, Bedfordshire, Brighton and St Mark and St John (Marjon).
    But I can't decide out of Marjon or brighton! I have tried to write up the pros and cons and they completely draw... If any current students could help me out and just tell me a bit about their course and uni life etc I would really appreciate it!
    Thank you!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm currently at marjon studying a different degree but Marjon is a completely unique University in the way it is very small but thats what makes it so great. Everyone knows everyone. Plymouth has good nightlife and theres generally something happening most nights of the week. Depends really what you're looking for!

ReputationRep:
    Oh ok! What course are you doing? That's one thing I hadn't actually heard anything about, the nightlife. I feel like my heart is set on Marjon purely for getting a place when I know there's only 14! Thanks for your help x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Also, did you stay in halls in your first year? If so how did you find them and what halls were you in? They seemed a bit grotty when I looked but that may have just been the one I was shown!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Sorry for the late reply. I'm in Halls at the moment. They're not top of the range but do it over peninsula or anything else. The en suite ones are nicer but its more expensive. I dont really mind where I live but i was lucky to be witha really good flat.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.