Is Anybody Going to Manchester In Sep

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Daveo
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Hey just wondered if anybody was hoping to go to manchester, particulary for medicine? What halls have u applied to? Good Luck.
Dave
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
alright mate, im (hopefully) goin to manchester for medicine in september. i applied to self catering places - erm whitworth park, burkhardt and another which i cant remember. wot about u? where u from?

mayur
Daveo
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Hey! I'm from wakefield, near leeds. What about u? I applied to self catering halls too. How have your exams gone?
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
im from near liverpool. (leeds is my insurance choice). I think up2 now theyv gone ok - finishd maths and biol hopefully with As altho i had a killer p3 paper (ocr). just chem 5 and 6 to go on tues. fingers crossed...
Tednol
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Applied and had an offer from Manchester for economics. I like the look of Richmond Park myself, en suites, modern, good location. And self-catering will make it a laugh!
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Daveo)
Hey just wondered if anybody was hoping to go to manchester, particulary for medicine? What halls have u applied to? Good Luck.
Dave
Hey there! I'm a manchester graduate and have applied to do medcine this yr too...Fallowfield is the place to live, but if u don't get halls there don't sweat it as manc is amazing, it'll be hard not to enjoy yourself!

Good luck for Thurs
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (95)
27.07%
No (256)
72.93%

Watched Threads