Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Favourite shampoo brand ? watch

ReputationRep:
    Nothing beats pantene for curly hair,their whole curly hair collection treatment is amazing and leaves my curls looking luscious..:
    but I also love l'oreal because it leave my hair so silky and shiny,especially the shimmery pink one.
    and herbal essences for when you're in a really turned on mood

ReputationRep:
    cool story bro. 10/10. would read again.

Spoiler:
    Show
    but Toni & Guy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swirly)
    cool story bro. 10/10. would read again.

Spoiler:
    Show
    but Toni & Guy
    What's the hype with them?

ReputationRep:
    Been using Vosene since I was a child, so has just about everyone in my family.

ReputationRep:
    Aussie Miracle Moist - has a great smell

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    What's the hype with them?
    no hype at all. completely average product, with an ok smell, and very overpriced. seems to burn my eyes more often than other shampoos too.

oh wait no, just remembered, it leaves my hair with lots of volume too, which is nice.

ReputationRep:
    Nothing beats pantene for curly hair,their whole curly hair collection treatment is amazing and leaves my curls looking luscious..:
    but I also love l'oreal because it leave my hair so silky and shiny,especially the shimmery pink one.
    and herbal essences for when you're in a really turned on mood
    omg you have curly hair i have curly hair omg we use the same shampoo i love the loreal pink conditioner, i ran out of it and i had to get the red one and its so heavy im never buying it again

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sophiamarni)
    omg you have curly hair i have curly hair omg we use the same shampoo i love the loreal pink conditioner, i ran out of it and i had to get the red one and its so heavy im never buying it again
    The red on is for coloured hair right??

ReputationRep:
    the whole Aussie collection is amazing!!

ReputationRep:
    The red on is for coloured hair right??
    yes, but i was in a rush when i bought it

ReputationRep:
    Alpecin! Just joking, it is SO expensive.

Why has nobody said Lynx yet? I use lynx exite

EDIT: just realised why, it's all girls have posted lol

ReputationRep:
    Herbal essences or Tresemme platinum strength.

To anyone, I would recommend you to stay away from the Loreal extraordinary oil shampoo and conditioner for very dry hair. The shampoo leaves residue in your hair that makes it feel disgusting. The conditioner is shimmer/glitter in it which sticks to your hair so you could touch your hair and find that shimmer on your hands, again it leaves a residue

ReputationRep:
    L'oreal pink one with sparkles in

Also quite like Pantene. Tresemme isn't too bad either.

ReputationRep:
    Imperial Leather soap

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tinkerbell_xxx)
    Herbal essences or Tresemme platinum strength.

To anyone, I would recommend you to stay away from the Loreal extraordinary oil shampoo and conditioner for very dry hair. The shampoo leaves residue in your hair that makes it feel disgusting. The conditioner is shimmer/glitter in it which sticks to your hair so you could touch your hair and find that shimmer on your hands, again it leaves a residue
    But it leaves my hair so soft and silky
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    Alberto balsam - the apple one smells so good.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Been through so many brands these past few years. Currently using Herbal Essences Clearly Naked, but before that it was Alba Botanica, and before that The Body Shop Rainforest collection. I try to keep my shampoo SLS free as SLS makes my hair go bad (I know Clearly Naked isn't SLS free, but it hasn't brutally ruined my hair like Head and Shoulders or John Frieda did). Also used Aussie in the past.

So my favourite out of these would either be Alba Botanica or Herbal Essences

ReputationRep:
    But it leaves my hair so soft and silky
    It does for me thats why I keep using it even though I hate the feeling it gives on my roots :lol:
    The rest of the loreal range is pretty good though, just not a fan of extraordinary oil

ReputationRep:
    Tresemme xxx

ReputationRep:
    Alberto Balsam smells amazing and I love Herbal Essences

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.