Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I have just received an offer on the student service centre but I have not received a letter or an email. On the student service centre it didn't give any required A level results so I'm assuming it is unconditional but I'm slightly worried I'm going to get a letter in the post telling me otherwise. I already accepted the offer and this was only yesterday so hopefully I don't suddenly find out I need to get A*A*A or something! Does anyone know how the system works and whether this is an unconditional offer or not?
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Congratulation, One of my friends got offer like you last year and it was unconditional. He had to only finish his A-level

I got ABB in AS (Maths, Physics, Economics) and was hoping for applied science. But they updated my status which said We are not be able to give you offer at this time! we are monitoring your competitiveness.
    At-least is good to not be rejected.

But anybody has any idea if I have any chance to be accepted ?

ReputationRep:
    up ....

ReputationRep:
    ebh2014: what program did you apply for? and what were your AS level/predicted a level grades? I just sent in all my documents. I have AAAAB (I did 5 AS levels) and am predicted AAA at A level. What do you think are my chances of getting into UBC for Science?

ReputationRep:
    Finally I got the offer. unconditional

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.