The Student Room Group

AQA English Literature GCSE 2015 JUNE SUMMER *OFFICIAL THREAD* OMAM AIC

Scroll to see replies

Hi,

What were the Of Mice and Men questions in the June 2015 paper, if anyone remembers?

Thanks!
Did you do the relationship poems? If you did do you remember which poems there were to pick from during the exam
Original post by miraclemuokebe
Did you do the relationship poems? If you did do you remember which poems there were to pick from during the exam

I do conflict
Does anyone know what question came up for A view from the Bridge in the June 2015 paper? Also was the unseen poem was?
Original post by atothegdotcom
I do conflict

The manhunt and sister maude, I did my mock exam on that a few days ago
I got a B in English Lit
Reply 1166
Hi. Did you do the 2015 June Eng Lit in WJEC? if so could you tell me whats on there please i would be very greatfull thatnks
(edited 8 years ago)
I have my aqa english lit mock on wednesday can anyone help ?
does anyone know which poems come within the conflict cluster, for analysing poetry????
the mice and men questions for AQA 2015 was "how does Steinbeck show the brutality within life on the ranch?". something along them lines and "how does Steinbeck present the death of curley's wife?"
Original post by kingaaran
I did the exam last year, so can help anybody, if necessary.

If you have any questions, want me to check any essays you write or would just like some advice, then feel free to ask me. :smile:

Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi, i have done most English literature papers however, i am unable to access the AQA GCSE ENGLISH LITERATURE - Summer 2015 paper. I am looking for the Character and Voice questions.
what was the crucible question

If you have any questions, want me to check any essays you write or would just like some advice, then feel free to ask me. :smile:

Good luck!

Hey I see you did the AQA 2015 GCSE Literature papers. Could you please kindly let me know if possible on the Unit 2 Poetry what question(s) or any details of poems were on the Relationship section.
Thanks
Original post by Mrrexxxx

Good luck!

Hey I see you did the AQA 2015 GCSE Literature papers. Could you please kindly let me know if possible on the Unit 2 Poetry what question(s) or any details of poems were on the Relationship section.
Thanks

Hiya, sorry just wanted to know if you have any resources or examples so I can see how i can revise. Finding revision for English extremely difficult
Reply 1174
Original post by kingaaran
My prediction for all the questions and extracts in both my literature exams were all right. So, do predict and anticipate, but don't depend on them: make sure you've honed the necessary skills and have the ability to answer questions on any theme/character/symbol in the text you're studying for Section A of Unit 1, in particular. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Can you predict now, from judging past papers etc what will come up in the June 2016 exams for lit?
hi
can anyone tell me what the question was june 2015 on the conflict poetry section?
thanks
Original post by shivanipatel14
hi
can anyone tell me what the question was june 2015 on the conflict poetry section?
thanks

For higher tier: http://filestore.aqa.org.uk/subjects/AQA-97152H-QP-JUN15.PDF
For foundation tier: http://filestore.aqa.org.uk/subjects/AQA-97152F-QP-JUN15.PDF

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending