The Student Room Group

A2 Biology OCR June 2015 Revision Thread

Scroll to see replies

Hi guys for the % efficiency Q cud u get marks for net producvity / net producvity of previous tropic level??
Original post by daisystones
I put interphase and telophase and some other people did too! I don't see why they wouldn't accept it - interphase is when all of the DNA replicates, so the amount of DNA doubles. Then telophase is when it all gets separated into two different cells - so theoretically halving the chromosomes. Don't see the problem!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aren't interphase and telophase 'phases' not 'processes'...? The 'processes' taking place were DNA replication and cytokinesis no? ._.
Is the MS out?
Original post by Rain97
Aren't interphase and telophase 'phases' not 'processes'...? The 'processes' taking place were DNA replication and cytokinesis no? ._.

I wrote semi-conservative replication and cytokinesis. I Think they will be accepted on the MS.
Original post by Rain97

You right about the processes vs phases thing mate. Mark scheme will be like 'don't accept stages such as *****'
Is interphase and telophase right?????
Unofficial mark scheme anyone?
Reply 4807
Has anyone produced an unofficial mark scheme yet? If not ill do one someone finally sent me the questions!
Original post by NilaJ
Has anyone produced an unofficial mark scheme yet? If not ill do one someone finally sent me the questions!

Hasnt been one yet. I'd appreciate it if you made one ahah

Posted from TSR Mobile
I posted my answers for all the questions on a previous page so that might help with piecing one together?
Reply 4810
Original post by jessicadanby1996
I posted my answers for all the questions on a previous page so that might help with piecing one together?

Will do! Do you have the marks for each, Ive started.
Original post by ChoccyPhilly
I know right. The A2 papers for biology this year have been a joke

If only this is all a dream and I can now wake up feckin ace the real thing... Reality: Oh **** im goin to have to waste a whole.year yayyy ****in me!!
Reply 4812
Original post by spyrogyra
Hasnt been one yet. I'd appreciate it if you made one ahah

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have started!
Original post by SachinNeedsHelp
If only this is all a dream and I can now wake up feckin ace the real thing... Reality: Oh **** im goin to have to waste a whole.year yayyy ****in me!!

What did you need for uni?
Original post by NilaJ
I have started!

YAASSS :smile:
What will 70 be in this?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Captain Anonymous
What will 70 be in this?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think 67 is A

So i think you got like 128 ums

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by bengali mandem
I think 67 is A

So i think you got like 128 ums

Posted from TSR Mobile

A will be lower I think. 65

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Captain Anonymous
A will be lower I think. 65

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think it will be 63/64 for an A.
Yeah I agree, it won't be high. It caught everyone by surprise, too much application and synoptic links which will pull it down

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending