Scroll to see replies

Scraped an A* (Huge sigh of relief)
Original post by games211
So can you not get A*'s in single units? thanks for replying btw

I'm not sure haven't got my results
but I know it has to add up to 270/300 so includes the coursework
So can you not get A*'s in single units? thanks for replying btw

They are only notional A*'s in single units. The actual A* can only be achieved by having an overall A grade with an average of at least 90%in A2.
I got an A!!! Wooohoooooo!!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Royally ****ed over by biology, was literally my most confident subject and has resulted in me losing a place at uni. Devastated.
Original post by EllieTaorps
Royally ****ed over by biology, was literally my most confident subject and has resulted in me losing a place at uni. Devastated.

ahh noooooo can you remark? also, do you have a back up plan?
ahh noooooo can you remark? also, do you have a back up plan?

Such a total shock! Was getting clean A*'s through the whole year worked my absolute backside off to come out with a B. I've sent off for priority remarks of the big paper as a B in that was a complete shock. I'm only 3 UMS off an A so here's to hoping! Unfortunately it was my practical that dragged me down of which I'm incredibly confused about as I was basically told the answers. Oh well! Fingers crossed!:frown:
I got full marks in F214 and F215! :biggrin::biggrin:
Legit the only thing I'm happy about with my results though :s-smilie:
147/150 in f215.... genuinely surprised there but i'm so glad I have an A in Biology
Original post by ChoccyPhilly
147/150 in f215.... genuinely surprised there but i'm so glad I have an A in Biology

Well done 👏

70 in F214 wtffff
135 in F215
51 in F216

So 14 away from an A*. Not sure if worth remarking, since full UMS in F215 is 5 marks away, which would give me that A* 😭 kinda pissed, I don't know what happened there in F214, not sure how I did so badly...
Reply 5130
Original post by Yua

I got

:frown: 4 ums from a* :sigh:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5132
Original post by david entario
I got

:frown: 4 ums from a* :sigh:

Posted from TSR Mobile

my isa was supposed to be 39/40, so 57 too but for some reason it's 44/60 lmao
Reply 5133
A* omgomgomg Alhamdulillah 88/90 F214, 150/150 F215 and 48/60 for c/w ahh so grateful :smile:
Original post by AnnekaChan173
Well done 👏

70 in F214 wtffff
135 in F215
51 in F216

So 14 away from an A*. Not sure if worth remarking, since full UMS in F215 is 5 marks away, which would give me that A* 😭 kinda pissed, I don't know what happened there in F214, not sure how I did so badly...

If it helps, I got 63 in f214. Lowest B possible and I didnt feel like i did that poorly
anyone else find their coursework was higher than they got told? can OCR increase your coursework mark, i'm confused
I'm so confused! I got a U in my F215 .... I seem to be prone to having some 'bad' exams, last year my F211 was an E and my F212 was a B, I retook F211 this year and I came out with a C with very minimal revision! Overall I got a D for Bio... I don't know whether to put the U in for a remark bcs I put in so much effort for Bio this year... the thing is it's £40 and it won't affect my Uni place :confused:
(edited 8 years ago)
Same my first paper for a2 came out as an e I don't understand how I revised for this one so much and I was thinking about getting I remarked unsure now though
Original post by ChoccyPhilly
If it helps, I got 63 in f214. Lowest B possible and I didnt feel like i did that poorly

Yeah exactly, same here... I'm remarking both papers. Weird paper that was.
Does anyone have the F215 unofficial mark scheme? Feel like I've been ridiculously undermarked here

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending