Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

How can I make my legs look better? watch

ReputationRep:
    My legs were a little fat since I was five years old. From the age of 10 years old to my 16 years old, I do a lot of sports and jumping and that makes my calf muscles very strong. After that, I stop doing those exercise and my calf muscles are still very strong, which look really ugly and I hate it. My figure is good and I don't need to loose weight or shape my body except for my legs. I really don't know what to do.

A lot of popular tips on the internet are for loosing weight for the whole body and obviously they are inappropriate. And I couldn't do the exercise aiming at my calf muscles since they are not fat and already strong enough.

Any girls have the same problems? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    If you can detox it, you detox it!

ReputationRep:
    Why are you worried about how it looks when you stab people?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gott)
    Why are you worried about how it looks when you stab people?
    stab people?:confused:

ReputationRep:
    A shank is a slang word for a knife

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dyl98an)
    If you can detox it, you detox it!

ReputationRep:
    No idea what it is you mean by a shank though seriously not a clue

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lraul)
    Shank is a name for an improvised weapon used to stab people with. Also known as a Shiv

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lraul)
    You hasn't got dat street speak init

To shank in 'dat street speak' translated as the verb to stab

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gott)
    You hasn't got dat street speak init

To shank in 'dat street speak' translated as the verb to stab
    I post a wrong thread.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TommyGardener)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I didn't realize that term was still in use. Last time I heard it was in 5th grade, when all the boys would shank each other for fun.

ReputationRep:
    I must be so ghetto cos I thought you were talking about a knife! lol A shank like lamb shank? Well you marinate it tenderise it so I recommend you do the same with some oils and then excercise. Sorry I dunno I'm clueless.:confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TommyGardener)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    got it,thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MissLalaxx)
    I must be so ghetto cos I thought you were talking about a knife! lol A shank like lamb shank? Well you marinate it tenderise it so I recommend you do the same with some oils and then excercise. Sorry I dunno I'm clueless.:confused:
    Sorry, what I mean is I'd like to make my legs look better...

ReputationRep:
    A good sharp point for a blade.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry for make everyone above confused. I didn't know this term has different meanings.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lraul)
    Sorry, what I mean is I'd like to make my legs look better...
    Ohh oops I kinda feel dumb now. I'm really sorry but I can't help you I don't have any tips.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lraul)
    My legs were a little fat since I was five years old. From the age of 10 years old to my 16 years old, I do a lot of sports and jumping and that makes my calf muscles very strong. After that, I stop doing those exercise and my calf muscles are still very strong, which look really ugly and I hate it. My figure is good and I don't need to loose weight or shape my body except for my legs. I really don't know what to do.

A lot of popular tips on the internet are for loosing weight for the whole body and obviously they are inappropriate. And I couldn't do the exercise aiming at my calf muscles since they are not fat and already strong enough.

Any girls have the same problems? :confused:
    Gain a little weight maybe?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HarryBarney)
    Gain a little weight maybe?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    just saying my legs look fat but actually they are not at all, they are too strong and ugly

ReputationRep:
    Tone them up ie simple weight training and they'll look awesome. From a male point of view I think chunky toned legs on a female are haawwwwt

Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.