Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi

Gcse french mocks in about a week or so, havent revised how should I revise for them, and is gcse french reading and listening hard? Also could someone please tell me the total ums marks, I think it's 300 , and how much is a star.

thanks,

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Coolme12345)
    Hi

Gcse french mocks in about a week or so, havent revised how should I revise for them, and is gcse french reading and listening hard? Also could someone please tell me the total ums marks, I think it's 300 , and how much is a star.

thanks,
    I would advise just doing some listening and reading past papers for french. Remember you don't have to understand everything word for word, you just need to grasp some of the key words to get the overall gist of what's being said. Other things like listening to french radio or tv is also great for widening your vocabulary

For the UMS marks just search for the UMS grade boundaries for your exam board's French exams. Good luck, I'm sure you'll do well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Coolme12345)
    Hi

thanks,
    Hi there! Honestly the best way to revise for french is by listening to french, and reading french. For the listening, just do lots of practice papers, and switch on the french radio. If you know anyone french try to speak to them in french too! For reading, all I can say is do LOTS of practise papers. Every year similar things turn up so be prepared 👍 French grade boundaries aren't too high either... If you work hard you will achieve an A no bother! Good luck

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.