username1490928
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hi

Gcse french mocks in about a week or so, havent revised how should I revise for them, and is gcse french reading and listening hard? Also could someone please tell me the total ums marks, I think it's 300 , and how much is a star.

thanks,
Azzer11
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Coolme12345)
Hi

Gcse french mocks in about a week or so, havent revised how should I revise for them, and is gcse french reading and listening hard? Also could someone please tell me the total ums marks, I think it's 300 , and how much is a star.

thanks,
I would advise just doing some listening and reading past papers for french. Remember you don't have to understand everything word for word, you just need to grasp some of the key words to get the overall gist of what's being said. Other things like listening to french radio or tv is also great for widening your vocabulary

For the UMS marks just search for the UMS grade boundaries for your exam board's French exams. Good luck, I'm sure you'll do well.
lucie18
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Coolme12345)
Hi

thanks,
Hi there! Honestly the best way to revise for french is by listening to french, and reading french. For the listening, just do lots of practice papers, and switch on the french radio. If you know anyone french try to speak to them in french too! For reading, all I can say is do LOTS of practise papers. Every year similar things turn up so be prepared 👍 French grade boundaries aren't too high either... If you work hard you will achieve an A no bother! Good luck
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (437)
56.24%
I don't have everything I need (340)
43.76%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise