Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    What it says on the tin.

I personally have mild/moderate acne myself and I hate it. I'm a guy. Turn off for girls though but I'm not gonna expect a girl to be flawless 24/7 a spot here or there is natural. But sort that out as soon as it appears.

ReputationRep:
    Nah, they're natural. Spots, acne, stretch-marks, they all can't be helped

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't say they can ever be considered attractive. Depends on how bad the person I'm looking at has them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Veggiechic6)
    I wouldn't say they can ever be considered attractive. Depends on how bad the person I'm looking at has them.
    Precisely, if they're mild they can be over-looked. It's when the face looks like one pimple that it gets grim.

ReputationRep:
    Nope. Used to have really bad acne myself, it goes away.

ReputationRep:
    Never had it tbh

I have the complexion and looks of a 10 year old.

Double edged sword

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the answers...I was kind of stressed.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    They aren't a turn off but aren't a turn on either. My bf had acne all over his face and body when we first met and it was the worst case of acne I had ever seen and now he's been left with keloid scars all over and tbh, they didn't put me off him when we first met and I don't notice his scars now.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    They're not exactly a good thing tbh, although I have a few spots myself so I wouldn't mind going out with someone who had a few spots here & there. It also depends on how many, how big & where (on the face is probably the worst place imo). I think it's good if you at least try to look after your skin as best as possible though

ReputationRep:
    Of course they are, definitely.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 14, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.