Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What is the colour of your socks? Why? Watch

ReputationRep:
    What's the colour of the socks you are wearing/wore/are going to wear? Why?
    Are you satisfied with the colour of your socks, deeply dissatisfied, OK with the colour? If dissatisfied, what colour would you rather wear and why?
    What's your relationship with your socks, how would you describe it (healthy, unhealthy, just fine).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by namename)
    Are you satisfied with the colour of your socks, deeply dissatisfied, OK with the colour? If dissatisfied, what colour would you rather wear and why?
    The Philosophy of socks (?).

The socks that I'm gonna wear is black cause that's the colour of all my socks. I'm happy with it cause if I step into a puddle, it won't really be noticeable and black pairs up with almost anything so yeah.... What about you OP?

P.S.

Sorry for the horrible grammar

ReputationRep:
    Green with snowmen on them...

Because I'm pathetic and am still clinging on the the Christmas spirit.

ReputationRep:
    Orange and black striped.
    I am satisfied.
    No, these go with the shoes I selected today.

ReputationRep:
    Cream and grey striped with pink butterflies. :sexface:

Why? Cause they were the first pair I grabbed from the sock drawer.

ReputationRep:
    All my school socks are black but have different coloured heels and toe regions. Doesn't do much but I have unfortunately associated some colours as being bad since I've had bad days whilst wearing socks of certain colours I should probably stop doing it lmao

ReputationRep:
    I have... let me get my pantone chart out...mint green socks with cyan and navy chevron patterns and navy toes and heels. My Dad gave me them and they are quite unpleasant. My own taste in socks is as left-field but infinitely classier. I wore them today because I had Chelsea boots on and nobody could see them so it was a good day to use them up.

ReputationRep:
    I never wear socks anymore because I am too hardcore for such tomfoolery. I would say therefore my relationship with them is of the rather unhealthy variety. The reason for my hatred of said socks is due to my previous encounter with them when they failed to keep my big toe sufficiently covered due to an unsightly hole. We were never the same again

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I am DISSATISFIED with my socks. Not the colour, but the fact that I can't tell whether they're inside out or not.

Srsly there's no difference in texture, I might need professional advice with this bothersome matter.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by channies)
    I never wear socks anymore because I am too hardcore for such tomfoolery. I would say therefore my relationship with them is of the rather unhealthy variety. The reason for my hatred of said socks is due to my previous encounter with them when they failed to keep my big toe sufficiently covered due to an unsightly hole. We were never the same again

Posted from TSR Mobile
    So, you simply push your bare feet into your boots now, in winter, and you are done?
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    Black with skeletons of feet, they're warm which is the main reason I wear them but I like them too though

ReputationRep:
    Comfy brown bedsocks :bigsmile:

ReputationRep:
    I don't have socks on because I'm in bed and wearing sock in bed is WRONG!!!

ReputationRep:
    So, you simply push your care feet into your boots now, in winter, and you are done?
    I usually wrap my feet in scarves in the winter, helps keep them warm, alternatively I heat em up in the toaster for a minute or two til crispy to make em nice and toasty

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Well, mine is white. I have no special preferances)

ReputationRep:
    I'm not going to lie. One sock is black and is developing a hole. The other has sheep on it, and I don't think it's mine.
    I am a sock hobo, my relationship with socks is toxic.

ReputationRep:
    Schwarz, Rot, Gold

ReputationRep:
    Black. To match my soul.

ReputationRep:
    Black with coloured stripes on the heel and toe. I bought them so I can easily tell if they're a pair (plain black socks used to get mixed up).

I've just looked down to see what colour they are, and realised I'm accidentally wearing odd socks. One is black with pink and blue stripes, the other red and blue stripes.

ReputationRep:
    I'm wearing white socks, because I'm wearing white trainers and I'm heading to the gym later. I'm happy with my socks

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.