Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello, I'm trying to look around to fit budget etc to see if it's affordable so my question is how expensive is it to go to Uni in Chester? Thanks and any other financial advice is welcomed
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Hi, you might find the Money Matters section of our website helpful, which explains about the financial support available to you.

If you have any other questions, just let us know

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Martin11)
    Hello, I'm trying to look around to fit budget etc to see if it's affordable so my question is how expensive is it to go to Uni in Chester? Thanks and any other financial advice is welcomed
    Current prices for Halls should be somewhere on the uni website (I think there might be a link in the sticky threads) with prices and whats on offer, though normally its only available within a 30 or so mile radius of Chester. This might have changed since I started 4 years ago.
    If you're living in private accommodation, you're looking to pay from around £300 a month, and then bills on top. You can find cheaper, but 300 is the bare minimum. Nights out vary depending on where you go, but for comparison, a pint in town is around three quid, and there are invariably offers on as well.
    Money doesn't need to be an obstacle to your uni experience. Apply for all the support you can and keep a level head. Work through the summer and take on a job when you get here, but whatever happens, you can almost definitely find the money to do everythingyou want to here.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.