Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi! Anyone got an idea how i learn better by using this revision teqniques?

ReputationRep:
    For me flashcards work best, but it depends on learning styles... Maybe you find making voice recordings and replaying them works better? Or summarising existing notes, making spider diagrams etc.

ReputationRep:
    Sounds a good idea, how i make them?

ReputationRep:
    You can buy index cards in most shops; supermarkets, WHSmith, Amazon etc.
    Simply write a question on one side and the answer on the other, alternatively write a topic on the front and all information relevant on the back. This keeps your revision concise and helps you identify the essential information. you can colour code them to correspond to a particular subject or topic, just look through the question, answer it aloud- or in your head- then flip it to see if its right. Happy Studying!

ReputationRep:
    What are you studying for and what subjects?

ReputationRep:
    I'm studying for 5 highers this year: biology, chemistry, english, maths and physics so I'm currently in the middle of prelims. How about yourself?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Treen98)
    I'm studying for 5 highers this year: biology, chemistry, english, maths and physics so I'm currently in the middle of prelims. How about yourself?
    doing a levels in maths physics biology and economics; from what I've done so far I suggest printing of the specification and answering all the points and doing past papers

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful revision links

Articles

Writing revision notes

Our top revision articles

Tips and advice on making the most of your study time.

Boomarked book

Superpowered study

Take the hard work out of revising with our masterplan.

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Can you help? Study Help unanswered threadsStudy Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.