The Student Room Group

how do i get all A* at GCSE?

yeah currently I'm getting c's and b's and my first real exam is on 6th may
Posted from TSR Mobile
Starting from today spend at least 50mins revising each of your subjects everyday and by May that should do the trick
I mean It's hard to just prescribe some advice and see it working successfully with no qualms without knowing how you learn now. I myself am undertaking my GCSEs this year and aiming for straight A*s. If you're getting Cs, then in my opinion you're quite far off from the A* and therefore may have r a lot of consolidation of notes to go through before you start really revising for the exams. Personally I don't make notes, but if that's something you haven't done to your best of your ability, then it is worth making some quality notes in all your subjects in the run up to Easter, you know flashcards, highlighters, the whole circus. If on the other hand you have spent weeks on end copying phrases and facts onto flashcards with little success, then maybe, like me you revise better from a textbook. If this is the case then you will find that using your time to read your textbooks as many times as possible will be the most efficient way to revise. In summary you should try a few revision techniques and decide on a set technique and routine before Easter, when you will start revising your socks off!
Yeah does anyone know where i can find the past exam papers for English IGCSE cambridge nationals?
Reply 4
I'm not being funny or anything but C/B to A* is a massive leap. Be sure it's within your capabilities.

Quick Reply

Latest