Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    There's a girl I work with and have a huge crush on.

I don't know what to do.

Is she just playing games with me I don't know

The thing is, I really really like this girl. I don't want to just be ... 'a bit of fun while I'm here'

That would just break my heart.

ReputationRep:
    Err... What the heck... Mixed messages? There are no mixed messages here. There is only one clear message, a very loud message screaming right at you. How do you not see that? She's already with someone. She's not interested in you. She didn't tell you she wants anything from you. There's nothing here, lol. Just forget it and move on, stop chasing her.shes not interested.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    No way!
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    Oh but why wouldn't it break your heart? You actually like a girl who has a boyfriend and can't stop speaking bout him to you? Then she gets playful in a car and tries to toy with your mind like she can have you! OMG! Why don't you just tell her you like her? Because she is so "playful" she might actually dump her boyfriend for you because she is just that amazing as you said she was at dinner with her constant yapping bout everything she knows & like stuff, and then you can be happy together just like you have always wanted with this girl you ahve just described!

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for your advice! I'm going to ask her out again and just ask her directly what she wants. Being in limbo is annoying.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 14, 2015
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.