Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi all got an offer from Liverpool to study marketing for ABB was wondering if there is any one else going to study this degree there?

ReputationRep:
    I haven't got an offer yet but I applied for marketing with a deffered 2016 entry (just before christmas) at Liverpool, if I get accepted it'll be my firm choice

ReputationRep:
    Me!! but i'm really struggling to find accommodation!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChloeKyri)
    Me!! but i'm really struggling to find accommodation!
    are you not picking the university accommodation?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FfionE)
    are you not picking the university accommodation?

I have applied for uni accommodation, but it's so expensive so i started looking at st andrews

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChloeKyri)
    I have applied for uni accommodation, but it's so expensive so i started looking at st andrews
    Yeah it is i like St Andrews only problem i have with it is i don't know many first year students going there how about you?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah it is i like St Andrews only problem i have with it is i don't know many first year students going there how about you?

i don't either, that's what's putting me off!

ReputationRep:
    I deferred last year but I'm on this course! I applied for uni accommodation in January but I haven't heard back yet 😣

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danmcgin)
    I deferred last year but I'm on this course! I applied for uni accommodation in January but I haven't heard back yet ������

Posted from TSR Mobile
    aww see you in september hopefully! I think they're just being very slow sorting out the accomodation so I wouldn't get too worried

ReputationRep:
    aww see you in september hopefully! I think they're just being very slow sorting out the accomodation so I wouldn't get too worried
    It's all so stressful! Just want it all sorted now haha! See you in September!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Articles:

University of Liverpool Guide

Featured accommodation profiles:

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Quick links:

Unanswered University of Liverpool ThreadsStalking pages becomes University Connect, connect to other Liverpool applicants now!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.