Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    A guy told me he likes me and he is so lovely and gawjus but the downside is he is a year 10 and im year 11 so I might not work and also people may think I'm just desperate to be dating someone a year younger than me?? I dont know what to do because I really like him and he is the same back but I'm worried about what other people will think...? Help? Xx thanks

ReputationRep:
    You shouldnt worry about everyone else. Don't let everyone else stop your from being happy. Go for it!

ReputationRep:
    My cousin went out with a girl one year older, no one cared.

Go for it and ignore what people may or may not think.

ReputationRep:
    He's younger than you. Guys mature slower than males making that worse. What does he have to offer you except a distraction from your studies. All he has to offer you is sex, let's be real. Get an older guy.

ReputationRep:
    Year 11 is a big one, maybe you should focus on getting those A's as opposed to be thinking about guys.

ReputationRep:
    I'd say go for it & try not to let the opinions of others dictate your life. I know you also have GCSEs & stuff but you can still do well anyway!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iAmanze)
    He's younger than you. Guys mature slower than males making that worse. What does he have to offer you except a distraction from your studies. All he has to offer you is sex, let's be real. Get an older guy.
    No no no. No relationship while still in school, otherwise "here are your fries sir" for the rest of her life.

ReputationRep:
    Just do it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Go for it?

Just please don't ever use the word 'gawjus' again...

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 14, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.