This discussion is closed.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
hey... one thing... what's an A for Chem and Math? I mean i know it keeps changing but... i mean what's it been in the past?

for math i heard it was a 72% last yr but i find that kinda hard to believe because from what ppl say who'd done with this yrs math exams and practiced last yrs papers - last yrs papers were a joke.... i mean i think overall im getting a 75% max for math....

chem it all depends on ch6... no motivation to study cuz i mean ive doen the portion so many times before...

anyway thanks
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
It's all done by uniform marks. So when you get the results, it will be 80% for an A, 70 for a B, 60 for a C etc. And you don't actually know what your raw mark is. It varies a lot - so there is no way to generalise. Sometimes you need more than 80 actual percent and sometimes less.
Benny Cool
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Your centre gets sent your raw marks, you can ask your teacher for them if you want.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (269)
34.18%
No (518)
65.82%

Watched Threads