Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I reckon most people here are from England. I always wanted to go there, and planned this summer. Any hints on what to do or see there?

Just hit up most of the top tourist attractions e.g. London Eye, London Dungeons, Madame Tussauds, the aquarium, the zoo and the museums are pretty decent too, I'm sure you'll enjoy them but that's if you're coming to London

Deffo check out the theme parks though, depending on where you go. But believe me all over England there is LOADS to do which you'll probably realise once you get here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tonema90)
    Hi! I reckon most people here are from England. I always wanted to go there, and planned this summer. Any hints on what to do or see there?
    What are you interested in? History? Busy cities? Country scenery? Adventurous activities? There's an awful lot here, hard to say what would work without knowing your interests (and probably time frame and budget too!)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Where do you live now btw?

ReputationRep:
    Britain has great cities, countryside, history, sports, cuisine, nightlife. That's the stuff you probably want to sample.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mahbuba1997)
    Just hit up most of the top tourist attractions e.g. London Eye, London Dungeons, Madame Tussauds, the aquarium, the zoo and the museums are pretty decent too, I'm sure you'll enjoy them but that's if you're coming to London

Deffo check out the theme parks though, depending on where you go. But believe me all over England there is LOADS to do which you'll probably realise once you get here
    I would in any case like to see Tussaudes, and the zoo

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.