Turn on thread page Beta

I failed on my goal watch

Announcements

Before this year I received my as levle results which were 2 cs in maths and computing and e s in business . On that current year I set my self a goal which all a s and I did try my best but as you can see failed. I was a slightly above/ average student tbh got 3a s 3b s 3 cs but I thought in my as levle I would BEAST it. I moved schools and I like it . I made new friends which was one if goal and I did tht. As I flop my as I moved back to old school which is boring and I miss tht school , the people , the teachers and it was cool . Any advice ?

im sooo depressed
    I put soo much effort and got **** out

ReputationRep:
    Hi there, i went through preety much the same situation as you did. I was quite intelligent, moved to a grammar school to do my AS, flopped then moved back to my original school. I re took AS and my grades improved. Now im about to finish A2 and hoping to smash my grades. My point is no matter what you go through, never give up. Things happen that may put you down but you have to stay strong and keep going, there is better things planned ahead for you. Trust me, have faith, stay blessed.

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by TeeLishuss)
    Hi there, i went through preety much the same situation as you did. I was quite intelligent, moved to a grammar school to do my AS, flopped then moved back to my original school. I re took AS and my grades improved. Now im about to finish A2 and hoping to smash my grades. My point is no matter what you go through, never give up. Things happen that may put you down but you have to stay strong and keep going, there is better things planned ahead for you. Trust me, have faith, stay blessed.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    The school which I currently go to which is my old one is ****

I'm thinking I should of have revise harder but I tried hard in the moment

The course which I chose was **** besides maths . Advice people never chose computing it is not computer science . I just miss my friends because I like them
    Now I have to restart the year again

(Original post by Anonymous)

The course which I chose was **** besides maths . Advice people never chose computing it is not computer science . I just miss my friends because I like them
    When I got the result I was upset
    I didn't deserve theses **** grades . I just let down everyone . I work hard , enough to get atleast 3 b s minimum . I just hate life , when it was going good it kick me in the balls . I'm not stoopid because gcse were ok and I can code In Java , c++ , c and I hack the school network but I did **** in computing . When I got out one exam I thought I got a D which I did but the other one I thought I got almost full marks but I got a C yes a C. I was laughing because I put sooooo much effort came out of ****

Maths was weird because I got an a in core 2 AqA , core 1 was a C I don't know how , but ok. Stats was a U . I did soo much for stats but **** . This year I bought a stats calc which is going to help me .

Business is just crap I really hope I never drop physics because atleast physic I would liked it

(Original post by Anonymous)

The school which I go to is **** because I didn't want to come back here ( I made a promise to myself , if I come back here I failed ) and no social life meaning no friends .

I had a friend who sat next to me in maths and I was batter than him and we both helped each other we came out of the exam with 95 plus ums
    And I came out with ****

Just depressing

ReputationRep:
    Take this as a lesson learnt. At least you know to revise harder next time or change your method of revision if the last one wasnt so effective. You need to find out why exactly you failed and sort out that problem. Being depressed isnt going to get you anywhere, i know its upsetting but let this motivate you to do better for mext time

Kool thanks
    U r right

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 14, 2015
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.