Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Had an invite to interview for childrens nursing and was asked to get a second reference.

They said it had to be posted to them at least one week before interview (which is this Saturday) but only invited me for interview on Thursday giving me just 1 day to get the reference to them!

Missed this deadline for this as the hospital didn't complete it in time, have only received it today...

I have emailed the uni and asked for advice on what to do now but had no response.

Has anyone else had this problem and what did you do?

Hope someone can help, I'm quite worried that I will turn up on Saturday with a paper copy of my second reference and they will just turn me away!

Yes I contacted the uni and if u have the reference then I took it on the day! Give the admissions a ring x
How are you feeling about your exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.