Can a person be sectioned if s/he likes to go to parties a lot? Watch

ReputationRep:
    if so, why or how?

ReputationRep:
    What does sectioned mean?

ReputationRep:
    :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    Lol? OP i think you should sectioned, if you think its ok to troll and waste our time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abdul-Karim)
    What does sectioned mean?
    It's when an individual is removed from society and placed in a mental health institution.

ReputationRep:
    As far as I'm aware the frequency of someone's attendance at social gatherings is not a valid indicator of the state of their mental health.

ReputationRep:
    You can only be sectioned if you're a significant risk to yourself and/or other people... enjoying parties doesn't really have anything to do with this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bushido Brown)
    Lol? OP i think you should sectioned, if you think its ok to troll and waste our time.
    nice psychic reading...

i post as i please......

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darcus aernelius)
    nice psychic reading...

i post as i please......

I suggest you see a psychologist.

ReputationRep:
    more psychic reading....OK....

ReputationRep:
    I suggest you see a psychologist.
    Im fairly sure trolling isnt a mental disorder, more of an amusing past time for the immature or dull.

ReputationRep:
    lololol...no he and his buddy just want some one-up-manship...kind of sad, since we don't know each other.....

and i like how you and your mate there consider this trolling. who is to say i'm not serious? we learn by asking questions...but then ok, you determine valuable questions.....OK..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clez)
    Im fairly sure trolling isnt a mental disorder, more of an amusing past time for the immature or dull.
    I wasn't actually serious when I said he should be sectioned, and I agree with what you're saying.

ReputationRep:
    I wasn't actually serious when I said he should be sectioned, and I agree with what you're saying.
    Ok.

Do you think that seeing a psychologist equates to being sectioned?

ReputationRep:
    meh.....mystic Meg....meh, not bothered..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clez)
    Ok.

Do you think that seeing a psychologist equates to being sectioned?
    Nope.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darcus aernelius)
    lololol...no he and his buddy just want some one-up-manship...kind of sad, since we don't know each other.....

and i like how you and your mate there consider this trolling. who is to say i'm not serious? we learn by asking questions...but then ok, you determine valuable questions.....OK..
    Sometimes, if someone is not mentally stable (or in some cases just drunk, of course - similar effect sometimes), their posting style can be so off that people suspect they can't possibly be serious and are just trolling.

ReputationRep:
    Nope.
    Ok, it sounded like you were saying that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ronove)
    Sometimes, if someone is not mentally stable (or in some cases just drunk, of course - similar effect sometimes), their posting style can be so off that people suspect they can't possibly be serious and are just trolling.
    lolol...sorry, i post as i please.....i don't care about your opinions..bye now..

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.