Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone get an offer for Msc in Advanced Chemical Engineering 2015/2016?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 1516)
    Does anyone get an offer for Msc in Advanced Chemical Engineering 2015/2016?
    Do YOU have an offer yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Applied on December,30, no decision yet(

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlibekNU)
    Applied on December,30, no decision yet(
    The school was closed for Christmas break during this period. So your wait should have started from January 5th this year.
    Try to relax. Everything will be fine. All the best...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DannyAbba)
    The school was closed for Christmas break during this period. So your wait should have started from January 5th this year.
    Try to relax. Everything will be fine. All the best...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Do you think I have chances with undergrad gpa 3,77/4, decent recommendations, TOEFL 116( I am an international) and 1 oral presentation on a big international conference? I have got an Offer from Manchester, but Imperial is first choice for sure..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlibekNU)
    Do you think I have chances with undergrad gpa 3,77/4, decent recommendations, TOEFL 116( I am an international) and 1 oral presentation on a big international conference? I have got an Offer from Manchester, but Imperial is first choice for sure..
    I have a friend on the programme currently who finished with a 2.1 in Industrial Chemistry (not even an engineering course) from Nigeria and she still got in. So relax and hope for the best. Your Manchester offer is a good sign as well. ☺😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Just applied and did not receive any details of how to access the e-service account

How long have u guys wait to get that access ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 1516)
    Just applied and did not receive any details of how to access the e-service account

Posted from TSR Mobile
    1-2 days usually, I got mine on 6 January and the University re-opened on 5th.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 1516)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah. I agree. It takes 3 working days max.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Any updates ??
    It takes too long for imperial to make the decisions

ReputationRep:
    Is there any interviews offered by the Msc advanced Chemical engineering course?

I know other master programs do but I do not hear abt this program.

Could anyone please provide an answer?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.