Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    My mother is on benefits, so how could i get the forms pertaining this? Im really confused about SF atm because they need household income.

    And would i need a p60 of my mother as well? I don't know anything about this stuff so any help would be appreciated. And also, to get these proofs, whom would i need to call and request the papers? Because my mother told me she hasnt got anything. Thanks

    when I applied last year they never asked me to send in any proof of my mother's benefits, I just wrote the amount of each benefit she got on her part of the application. I think they check it with HM revenues or something anyways to make sure you're not lying.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    Your mum will get a P60. And around March, she'd also get a letter regarding her benefits going up.

    When your mother supplies her household income either online or on paper they only ever request financial evidence if figures differ from HMRC or as part of a random sample check. Are they asking for evidence or just household income details?
How are you feeling about your exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.