Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    I'm starting the adult nursing degree on the 2nd of February 2015. I haven't received any starting details yet and was wondering if this is normal? Is there anything I should sign up too? Or will information just be sent to me? Pleaseeee help! Many thanks.
    Amber
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Hi AmberSky,

Great to hear that you'll be joining us soon. I've asked the admissions team about this, so as soon as I find out I'll let you know!

Katie
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by AmberSky)
    Hi,
    I'm starting the adult nursing degree on the 2nd of February 2015. I haven't received any starting details yet and was wondering if this is normal? Is there anything I should sign up too? Or will information just be sent to me? Pleaseeee help! Many thanks.
    Amber
    Hi Amber,

Would you be able to email [email protected] with your UCAS ID and full name please? Our lovely askBU team would be happy to help you out!

Have a great weekend,
    Katie
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by AmberSky)
    Hi,
    Amber
    Hi Amber,

The admissions team has been in touch and said they'll soon be sending you a username and password so that you can complete your online registration. You'll also get more information about times and where to be on your first day.

I hope that helps and let me or askBU know if you have any more questions!

Katie

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.