Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I have a secondary Geography PGCE interview on the 21st, however apart from the pre interview tasks they have given me they do not give any idea what the interview entails. Has anyone had an interview in Bristol?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Hiya, I had a successful interview for geography, we had to pick some photos for a stimulus and then discuss how we would include that in a lesson. Then we had a general chat about some things; make sure you have some prepared answers for the classic questions like why geography, why teaching etc and then a one on one interview.

Hope that helps a little!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jilly_m)
    I have a secondary Geography PGCE interview on the 21st, however apart from the pre interview tasks they have given me they do not give any idea what the interview entails. Has anyone had an interview in Bristol?

Thanks

Whooops sorrry I just replied to your comment but now I realise you've orobably had your interview! How did it go?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.