Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone, yesterday i received an unconditional offer for BA Event management, i'm from Italy so i don't really know if this course at university of greenwich is as good as my other choices. Can someone share own experience?

ReputationRep:
    I've also applied for Events Management at Greenwich and accepted my offer last week. Obviously, I don't know loads because I'm not studying there yet but I've been to an open day and a taster day and has really good experiences both times. The taster day was really useful because we got to see what the course would be like in more detail and meet with other students who applied. For me, I thought the course was just as good as other universities but the reason I chose Greenwich was because of the overall atmosphere, the campus and the quality and friendliness of the staff. Have you managed to make it to the Uni?

ReputationRep:
    I also have an unconditional offer for Events Management, which I recently accepted, so I'll be starting in September too!
    Of all the places I looked at, Greenwich seemed to be the best, if purely because of it's surroundings, and links to the Events Industry in London.
    I was already sold on accepting my offer before I went to the open day, but visiting definitely cemented my decision. I had planned to go to the taster day which happened a couple of weeks ago but I couldn't make it in the end. :/

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.