Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi all,
    I have been given an offer for the 2015 intake at the Reading office for audit.

I am interested to find out who else has been given offers and in which office?
    I also think it would be good for us to introduce ourselves so we know of people before we start!

Amrit.

ReputationRep:
    Hi Amrit

could I ask you some advice on the application and the process as I have started the application for BDO school leavers for audit

Thank you
    Aisha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aisha1096)
    Hi Amrit

could I ask you some advice on the application and the process as I have started the application for BDO school leavers for audit

Thank you
    Aisha
    Hey sure you can! Feel free to PM me and I can assist you on any questions you have regarding the whole process

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I received and offer for audit in Cambridge office as a graduate Are you starting in September as well?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Capricorn)
    Hi,

I received and offer for audit in Cambridge office as a graduate Are you starting in September as well?
    Hey there! Big congratulations to you well done for making it through
    Yes I will be starting in September.
    How did you find the whole process?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

Hey there! Big congratulations to you well done for making it through
    Yes I will be starting in September.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 212575)
    Hi all,
    I have been given an offer for the 2015 intake at the Reading office for audit.

I am interested to find out who else has been given offers and in which office?
    I also think it would be good for us to introduce ourselves so we know of people before we start!

Amrit.
    Hi there, I'm also going to be doing the audit school leaver programme but in Guildford

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toriar)
    Hi there, I'm also going to be doing the audit school leaver programme but in Guildford
    Hello, congratulations!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 212575)
    Hello, congratulations!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hey, congratulations to you too Well idk, I did the summer school programme last year and I got an offer through that, so I didn't have to do the assessment centre or anything. How was it for you?

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations to you both !!! I found the process really relaxed and more friendly and personal than with other companies. Partners and recruiters seem so approachable and helpful

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations to you both !!! I found the process really relaxed and more friendly and personal than with other companies. Partners and recruiters seem so approachable and helpful
    I felt the same way! Although BDO is the only firm I applied to, it was nothing compared to what I was expecting. I was pleasantly surprised. Totally relaxed and actually enjoyed it

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yes, my day passed so fast and met such great people It would be so great to meet people from the whole 2015 intake during the training! So excited for September

ReputationRep:
    I received an offer for Audit in birmingham this year!

ReputationRep:
    Well done I started as a school leaver in audit in September and its one of the best decisions I've made

ReputationRep:
    Hi Vicky, I see that you started working in BDO already. I have some questions about travelling to the clients and I would really appreciate if you could answer some of my questions. I was wondering how often do you travel long distances to the clients, do you have any clients abroad and do you need a car from the beginning? I would really appreciate your help Have a great evening

ReputationRep:
    Hey Vicki, which office are you working at?

ReputationRep:
    I'm applying for a summer school placement, i've got through to the interview stage, any advice? I'm so nervous! I have to prepare a presentation as well

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone I just had a quick question. Although BDO requirements are 280 UCAS points are they very firm with this or are they lenient?
    With unis if you miss it by one grade they let you in do you think BDO school leaver programme is the same or would they be very strict on this?
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charlottec712)
    I'm applying for a summer school placement, i've got through to the interview stage, any advice? I'm so nervous! I have to prepare a presentation as well
    i've passed the numerical reasoning and now need to do the verbal reasoning application for the summer school.. any advice for the verbal reasoning test? I'm really nervous!

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Apprenticeship zone:

GIGF logo

Apprenticeship Zone

All you need to know about higher and degree apprenticeships.

GIGF logo

Meet the apprentices

Read these case studies from real apprentices to hear the truth about what it's like!

GIGF logo

Apprenticeship Vacancies

Find the latest higher and degree apprenticeship opportunities.

Featured recruiter profiles:

CGI logo

CGI is open for applications

"Offering a range of apprentice and sponsored degree positions."

ICAEW logo

ICAEW

"Choose a career journey with limitless possibilities."

Army logo

The Army is recruiting now

"With hundreds of roles available, there’s more than one way to be the best."

Quick links:

Unanswered apprenticeships and alternatives to university threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.