The Student Room Group

Midwifery applicants for 2016 - 2017

Scroll to see replies

Reply 660
Original post by naz.97
I haven't heard anything yet at all either. My application was sent off on the 5th Nov. But I do know 2 people who sat the tests towards the end of last year. When I phoned kings, they said that they have had a large number of applications for midwifery.

Hi, I had a selection day there on the 28th of Jan but I think because there are a lot of applicants they are taking longer to get back to people. I submitted my application on the 14th of December. xx
(edited 8 years ago)
Hi, I have an offer for Manchester and am on the reserve list for Surrey and wondered if anyone eslehad either of these or knows hoSurreys receive list works?
Was anyone on the UCLAN test day on 20th Jan? If so, have you heard anything yet? Thanks xx
Reply 663
I was there in the afternoon for the interviews havnt heard anything yet either xx they said 2/3 weeks if un-successful? I think xx
Original post by floraannejc
Hi, I have an offer for Manchester and am on the reserve list for Surrey and wondered if anyone eslehad either of these or knows hoSurreys receive list works?

Hi. Well done on your offer! For Surrey, have you been told you are on a reserves list? Was this before or after interview? x
Good luck! I'm doubtful that I've passed the maths to be honest, but I'm trying to stay hopeful as its my first choice! Hopefully I'll hear soon!
How long after test day did it take for people to recieve U's and interviews do you know? Xx
Original post by floraannejc

congrats on the offer or Manchester, just wondered what the math test was like, I am really nervous about it. did you know on the day you had passed it????
Anyone heard from keele? Applied in October and Heard nothing still :frown:
Reply 668
Original post by ChanteXx

I applied in October and it's now been 10 weeks today since my interview and I've heard nothing since then x
Original post by LC1996
I applied in October and it's now been 10 weeks today since my interview and I've heard nothing since then x

All I've had is the application received email lol x
Hi, is anyone else attending Bedford's interview for Midwifery on the 17th of February?
Has anyone received an offer from Worcester? I feel like I'm the only one xxxx
Reply 672
Original post by ellaoconnell
Hi, is anyone else attending Bedford's interview for Midwifery on the 17th of February?

Hello! I am too :smile:
Reply 673
How are everyone's applications going? I have just been turned down by Hertfordshire, bit gutted but two more interviews and two to hear from still x
Original post by ChanteXx

I applied early November and haven't heard anything! I got in touch with them this week and they said they are still going through the applications.
Anyone heard from Queens university Belfast? Or Cardiff?? Best of luck to everyone with interviews this week!xx
Original post by kcc92
Hello! I am too :smile:

This is my first interview this year! This is my 2nd cycle of applying but didn't receive any offers last year. what about yourself?
Reply 677
Original post by ellaoconnell
This is my first interview this year! This is my 2nd cycle of applying but didn't receive any offers last year. what about yourself?

Its my first cycle of applying, I had an interview with Herts last week but was unsuccessful, I have a beds interview 17th and Anglia Ruskin on the 3rd of March. Are you excited/nervous/both? X
Original post by Musicgirl08
I applied early November and haven't heard anything! I got in touch with them this week and they said they are still going through the applications.

I got an email this morning saying that they had received my application again ..
Original post by MidwifetobeJen
Good luck! I'm doubtful that I've passed the maths to be honest, but I'm trying to stay hopeful as its my first choice! Hopefully I'll hear soon!
How long after test day did it take for people to recieve U's and interviews do you know? Xx

Hi,

How many questions did you have in the maths test?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending