The Student Room Group

Midwifery applicants for 2016 - 2017

Scroll to see replies

Reply 720
Original post by muffinpuffin89
Hi I have an interview at Cumbria on Wednesday. Has anyone else had an interview there? X

Hey I also have an interview at Cumbria on Wednesday! xx
Reply 721
Original post by floraannejc
I got put on the reserve list after my interview but I really have no idea when I might be told if i get an offer or rejection for surrey :frown:

Thats really good, you know that they like you so its not an instant U. I read on studentmidwife.net that many people on reserves list found out if they had an offer in May, because that is when people start firming and insuring their choices and many people received offers when they were put on the reserve list. I had my interview back in December and still haven't heard a peep. Try not to worry. :smile:
Original post by Xavi'
Hey I also have an interview at Cumbria on Wednesday! xx

Oh fab! Where are you coming from? I'm coming from Newcastle way x
Reply 723
Oh fab! Where are you coming from? I'm coming from Newcastle way x

I'm coming from Basingstoke direction it's about 2 hours west of London I think! Are you on Facebook? x
Wow that's quite a journey then, I'm guessing youll be moving up if you get a place lol
Yes, I'm also on the student midwives 2015/16/17 Facebook page X :smile:
Original post by Xavi'
I'm coming from Basingstoke direction it's about 2 hours west of London I think! Are you on Facebook? x

Are you studying at the moment? X
Wow that's quite a journey then, I'm guessing youll be moving up if you get a place lol
Yes, I'm also on the student midwives 2015/16/17 Facebook page X :smile:

Is that a general Facebook page or just for the uni???
X
It's a general page for people who are studying or applying for midwives x
Has anyone heard back from Edinburgh Napier yet?
Reply 729
Is there anyone who's already had an interview in Staffordshire or any one who's going to on 2nd March that I can have a quick chat with :smile:
Reply 730
Original post by taraxx
Is there anyone who's already had an interview in Staffordshire or any one who's going to on 2nd March that I can have a quick chat with :smile:

I've had an interview there 2 weeks ago :smile: x
Anyone heard from queens university Belfast yet?x
Reply 732
I've got my first interview, so happy!!!!
Where for? Congratulations xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 734
Original post by pâquerette03
Where for? Congratulations xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Uni of Huddersfield
Reply 735
Anyone heard back from Keele after interview?
Original post by naz.97
Anyone heard from LSBU interview? Been waiting for over 6 weeks now...

Hiya, have you heard anything yet?
Anyone applied/got in to LSBU? 😆
Reply 738
Anyone else recieved an email from Sheffield Hallam to be patient as they give offers after all interviews are finished?
Original post by taraxx

I had my interview there in January and got my offer a few days afterwards :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest