thanks for that

is there anything that is safe to eat
    No. We're doomed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity)
    *gives sillynarb2 a hug*
    It's ok now, it's over.
    thanks

just hope it didn't breed with another super spider....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sillynarb2)
    just went to the toilet to have a slash and i look to the left and see the biggets **** off spider ever! made me jump and then squeal like a schoolgirl

i swear though that thing was massive, not going back there again for a while.......
    yea they are scary i kill them by spraying lynx excessively at them - though they do react quite fast

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sillynarb2)
    thanks

just hope it didn't breed with another super spider....
    *shutters* Yeah I'm definately gonna have nightmares about spiders tonight.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    I've eaten a dead one while awake. For a drunken dare natch.
    nice.... I swallowed a 5p while drunk and never saw it come out the other end :eek: I hope it did.

ReputationRep:
    is n e 1 gonna chat to moi, u kno, coz im new n ****

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by klee)
    i love chatting to ****

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    yea they are scary i kill them by spraying lynx excessively at them - though they do react quite fast
    Lynx and a lighter, you can watch it run around while it's on fire. Not that i'd do that my mum and dad sort out the spiders for me although when i'm at uni i might try it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    Lynx and a lighter, you can watch it run around while it's on fire. Not that i'd do that my mum and dad sort out the spiders for me although when i'm at uni i might try it

oo yes the flame thrower effect - but that must smell baddd

ReputationRep:
    i didnt say i woz ****, but fine, if dats how u talk to ladies...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    :rolleyes: bless

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    I haven't had a spider here yet...not even a tiny weeny one! We have ants in our kitchen at the moment though not quite the same! I do have some rather worrying grey stuff growing in the air extractor in my bathroom though, I'm sure its some kind of biohazard...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by klee)
    hey newbie

whats up?

ReputationRep:
    Haha, just realised the play on words:

"Spider scared the **** out of me, whilst on the loo"

ReputationRep:
    Oh yeah spiders are nasty little critters. I woke up in the middle of the night and saw something that the size of a hand moving across the wall next to my face. And when I ran down the hall, there was another one. My dad used poisonous gas on the house the next day.

ReputationRep:
    You tink thats bad. Try going out the back door in the evening, standing on a red bellied-black having the backdoor lock you out so theres only you and the snake outside in the dark and you are yelling but your brother wont come and help you becuase hes on the phone! :mad: I was not impressed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Everdawn)
    You tink thats bad. Try going out the back door in the evening, standing on a red bellied-black having the backdoor lock you out so theres only you and the snake outside in the dark and you are yelling but your brother wont come and help you becuase hes on the phone! :mad: I was not impressed.
    Well think on the brightside, you have learned that you shouldn't go out of the backdoor in the evening, whilst your brothers on the phone and you forget your keys, whilst staring unstarkly into the gaze of an oncoming cobra.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Everdawn)
    ah the perils of living in a god-forsaken country

you should have just walked round to the front door

ReputationRep:
    I couldnt see the goddam thing, if theres a snake, you dont move!

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.