Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Where have you applied and what do you want to do as a future career?

ReputationRep:
    Hi I've applied for
    English Lang - Birmingham/Brighton/Newcastle/Cardiff
    English Lang+ling- Sheffield

Ideally I want to go into tv and children's tv but dunno how likely that will be, you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucymwarren)
    Hi I've applied for
    English Lang - Birmingham/Brighton/Newcastle/Cardiff
    English Lang+ling- Sheffield

Ideally I want to go into tv and children's tv but dunno how likely that will be, you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hey, I've also applied for Newcastle! Is it going to be one of your choices? I'm not 100% sure yet, but I'm thinking of going into teaching.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sophiejaz)
    Hey, I've also applied for Newcastle! Is it going to be one of your choices? I'm not 100% sure yet, but I'm thinking of going into teaching.
    Yesss hopefully, I just want to have a look around! Yeah teaching is what I want to do eventually, I loved it as work ex!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 21, 2015
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.