Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How can I top up an ordinary non honours degree to honours??? watch

    • Thread Starter

    I cashed in my degree at 300 credits and now I want to pursue to get a full honours so I can gain qts, any ideas or help?
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.