Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Looking for replacement tenant to take over my room at CLV/Opal 1. The room is a standard (single) en suite with a shower, that is furnished. CLV is approx 10-15mins from the Birmingham City Centre and the City Centre campus at Birmingham City University. Also about a 20min walk to the City South campus at BCU.

The room will be available within the next 2 weeks, need confirmation from a tenant ASAP before I decide to leave. Contract ends in July, if needed any longer than that the contract can be extended. The room is £110 a week which is inclusive of bills.
    Currently living with 4 other girls who are doing the nursing course at BCU and kitchen/communal area is currently shared by all 5 of us.

PM me or comment below ASAP

ReputationRep:
    BUMP!

Need to sell this room ASAP, before February ideally

ReputationRep:
    Hey, how much is rent? I'd like to move in ASAP

ReputationRep:
    Hey the rent is 110 a week. Sound good?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey, just wondering if you're still interested? Let me know

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Do let me know if you're still interested as I really need to sell this room ASAP

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    BUMP!

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.